Chapter Seventeen - Fuck Her Senseless [M]

"Oh fuck, Sakura

"Oh fuck, Sakura..." Yunjin moans when the older girl takes her length and starts pumping up and down. She was jerking her off with the help of her own juices, lubing her up and making it a lot easier to jerk her off. Yunjin was in a daze, the pleasure and heat of the situation taking over her.

She stares at Sakura's face, a smirk tugging at her lips as she watches her squirm and writhe under her. "You like this don't you?" "Yes.." Yunjin breathed out, eyes fluttering closed and eyebrows furrowing in pleasure. She couldn't hold back her moans any longer. It was so easy for her to cum from Sakura's small hands. "Faster."

Sakura obliged and went faster, jerking her off even harder and faster. Yunjin groans, her hips bucking involuntarily, her body writhing under the older girls touch. Their eyes locked and they held each others gaze, Yunjin's eyes half lidded, mouth slightly open and her lips glistening with a layer of spit. Sakura's mouth hung open, a slight gasp escaping her lips as she saw her girlfriends lewd expressions.

"Mmhh fuck.. You're making me so wet, Yunjin-ah.." Sakura whispers in her ear. Yunjin's eyes widen and she lets out a strangled cry when Sakura suddenly stops. She whimpers, desperate for her release, "Please.. Please keep going, unnie.." Her cock twitches and throbs painfully.

"But if I do that.." Sakura's voice is low, husky, her words a soft growl. "..You won't have the energy to fuck me."

"Hhuh..? Oh my god. " Yunjin feels like crying, and she throws her head back and shuts her eyes tightly. "You're driving me crazy, unnie.." She mutters.
"But aren't you already crazy?" "I am. I'm fucking insane." Sakura gets on her knees and pulls down the younger girls trunks. "Then what are you waiting for? Make me feel good."

She smirks and grabs the base of her member before slowly lowering her head. Yunjin moans at the contact of her hot tongue against her member, her eyes rolling back in pleasure and her mouth hanging open. "Fuck, Sakura.. You're too good.. Too hot.. Too sexy.."

Sakura's tongue moves up and down the length of her shaft and the way her head bobs makes Yunjin wants to fuck her senseless. "Mhh.." The older girl lets out a soft moan as she takes her cock in her mouth. She sucks and swirls her tongue around her tip. "Oh my god.. Unnie.. You're sucking my dick so well.." She moans, her voice raspy and strained.

"Mhmm." Sakura hums in agreement. She sucks and bobs her head faster and faster. She looks up at the younger girl through her lashes and her gaze sends shivers down Yunjin's spine. "Is this my third time getting a blowjob from you, unnie? Because if so.. I'm really lucky.." "Mhh." Sakura nods. "You are.." She says, taking the tip out of her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva.

"Sakura.. I never expected you to be so!-" Yunjins voice turns a pitch higher, a breathy gasp escaping her lips as Sakura's warm tongue caresses her cream filled balls. "I didn't know you would be such a fucking dirty slut." Sakura blinks innocently, her lips forming into a pout. "Am I?" She asks. Yunjin's cock twitched at those words, the heat pooling in her stomach becoming more intense.