Chapter Eleven- Poor thing

"Jjajan! Look what I got us." Sakura cheerfully says holding two newly made corn dogs in her hands. Yunjin only hums as she kept staring at her phone screen not paying attention. "Yaaaa! That's so rude of you." Sakura pouts.

Yunjin looks up. "Waeeeeee? What do you want?"

"Arghh..! I just told you..! You know what..? Here just take it." Sakura hands over one of the corn dogs to Yunjin walking the opposite way to sit down next to her. Yunjin starts chewing on it using one hand to hold the corn dog and the other holding her phone which she stared at.

Curiously Sakura leaned over and watched the screen, her chin brushing against Yunjin's shoulder. "Hey. Focus on your food instead. And don't eat too fast it's dangerous you could choke." Sakura scolds seeing the way Yunjin was just aggressively stuffing the corn dog into her mouth and swallowing barely seconds after doing so.

Yunjin sighs and puts her phone down before going back to eating, this time she did chew slower and wasn't in such a hurry to eat her food up.

"Good." Sakura smiles. "Unnie I'm really upset." The sentence came out as a muffle but Sakura still understood what the younger had managed to utter. "Wae? Is something wrong?"Kkura worried."How could I forget my credit card? It's the most important thing! Aish! Damn it.." Yunjin quietly cursed. "Seriously though.. how more denser can I be..."

"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. We can go some other time." Sakura assured. Yunjin hums not really knowing what to say. It felt weird being completely alone with Sakura and it felt unreal too. She didn't want Sakura to be here with her, because she wanted the older girl to go and have fun with the others, but instead she's sitting here with her nothing but silence and the sound of the wind blowing. But it still felt nice. Even silence was nice sometimes.

"Oh..! Did you hear that?" Sakuras eyes were wide as she turned to Yunjin her mouth still stuffed with some food. "Hm? Hear what?" Yunjin asked confused. "Something whining.. Oh! I heard it again..!"

Yunjin furrows her eyebrows.

"Here hold this please." Sakura hands over her corn dog to Yunjin. Sakura turned around to the back. She kept hearing something coming from the bushes there. It was odd.. very odd. She heard the sound again but this time it was much more clearer than before.

"Meowwwww-"

Sakuras heart sank as she heard the adorable sound and saw a helpless little kitten crawling on the ground. She couldn't help but feel bad. She picks it up and it doesn't fight back or anything. Yunjin almost jumped as she saw the small creature in Sakuras hands.

"Poor little thing." Sakura pouts inspecting it. It was a grey fluffy little kitten with big adorable eyes a cute little tail and ears. It wasn't hurt anywhere. Yunjin leans over to see too.

"What should we do with you..?" The older girl mumbles giving it a careful little rub. It was meowing like crazy by now. Sakura places it down on the table in front of them. It tried to stand up but it fell. "Damn it's cute." Yunjin grins. "Should we try to find its owner?" The younger girl asked.

"I guess so.. I was hoping to keep him.." Sakura smiled sadly. "Him? How do you know it's a guy." Yunjin raises a brow.

"It has.. you know.." Sakura looks to the side.

"Oh."