Prologue Teaser - Offer Accepted!!!

Prarthana's POV:

Shizuka Vanni and I kept looking at each other in horror. This was a mess. And this somehow felt like a repeat telecast of our own lives when we saw both of them staring at us and then at each other.

'You both have any idea what would happen if anyone would get to know what you both were attempting to do? You both are grown up mature individuals...and I believe every problem has a mature solution. You think by taking this step your problems would resolve???'

Wooow!!! Shizuka Vanni has turned fire after she has become a mommy. I pity our little Kathani and of course Omkar Anna. If Kathani ever plans to run away like these two and if Anna supports her. She would probably first hang Kathani upside down and then probably turn the 6.5ft Demon into 3.25 ft each two. She's dangerous!!!'

'Answer me!!!' she yelled and I softly said

'Shizuka Vanni please... slowly...I may pee now. You are scaring me!!!' I said and she shot me a look.

'Ok...I'm invisible!!! Let me go and see how the preparations look... saying I walked out of the room.

I went silently and stood near the window. I could still hear Vanni yelling at them both. Thankfully we were on the third floor. But if someone finds both groom and bride in the same room above all Vanni yelling at them they would know what's the matter.

I mean...ok they had second thoughts but they can't back off like this. There is a way to handle everything. I mean we had asked them before if they are interested in marrying but now each one has come out with their own stupid love story and Vanni is having a hard time tackling them both.

I mean they are backing off on the day of the wedding. They could have said it well in advance. How can they back off now.

Kamaths and Nayaks are doomed.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. And I turned around and there stood my husband Rudra and my brother-in-law Omkar...more my brother if I could say who looked really scared of his wife right now.

'Mannnn she's loud!!!' Rudra said

'But she's not wrong! They can't do this. I mean our families had asked them before finalizing the wedding and now when guests have arrived people are here, they both want to marry somebody else is this a joke??? I mean all these years Krishnakant uncle stayed away from us. He was my father's younger brother but they broke ties due to property disputes. All these years their family was in Paris. I mean we didn't even know that we had first cousins.

Now that Krishnakant uncle is no more all that Sharadha aunty wished for was for them to settle in Mangalore like good old days and get both her sons married to Indian women. Luckily Prarthana's aunt's daughters were just perfect for the Nayaks and in no time the proposal was fixed. Ananth Kamath uncle was so happy knowing the fact that both his daughters will be married to good men in the same household and will become the daughter in law of the respectable Nayaks. But it looks like everything doesn't go as per our plans!!!' said Omkar Anna pointing towards the 'not a couple anymore' folks.

'I can't marry her Vanni...I don't love her!!! I love my girlfriend...and that lady like whatever is in disguise in that room there is nowhere near her' said Neil

'Oh please!!! Don't you dare utter a word about my sister. You were unfit for her. Anyways...but... Even I want to stay away from his scary monstrous brother...that creature doesn't even smile!!! What is he ??? The other name for depression??? I can't marry him and anyways I have realised Rahil is my true love...and fuck caste I love him!!!' shouted Avanti

'And you both realise this now??? You Neel!!! Weren't you crying over your breakup with Camellia and you...Avanti...you said you are single...from where did this boyfriend appear??? Do you both realise your stupid no can not just affect your lives but also the two people who were going to marry you both! And what about your family??? Your parents??? Is this some joke??? Listen to me both..I was the one who spoke to your parents and got you both set up with those two innocent people waiting for you both in the wedding altar there. You can't screw up their life!!!' Vanni yelled but suddenly her phone rang and her expressions changed.

All that left her mouth was 'Whatttt!!!'

We walked closer to her and I asked her what happened while all she said was...

'Lets go downstairs!!!'

The scene at the altar left us frozen. Avanti and Neil were shocked and ashamed of themselves. Shizuka Vanni, Rudra and Omkar Anna were trying to grasp what just happened.

Kamaths and Nayaks were doing everything mechanically. Our parents felt terrible for what we had to see.

Kedar Nayak was tying the red beaded nuptial chain to Prakruti Kamath!!!

Prakruthi who was going to be his sister in law was now his wife.

Kedar whom she would consider like an elder brother was now her husband.

Other than this they knew nothing else about each other...
All they knew was that this was

Destiny's exchange offer

Will they be able to deal with this mess or will this be a disaster?

After all.....

Destiny has its own games 😉

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Begins June 2022!!!