Chapter 43

PRAKRUTHI

'Meet him!!!
He is Mr Giant Kedar Nayak!!!
Also known as Prakruthi's Tatya Vichu!!!' saying I shot a look at that bit-- annoying lady who was rolling her eyes when I stood there with my version of Kedar.

Well not really Kedar! It was a ladder!
But comeon... that's all I could substitute him with right?
Because let's face it. I'm 5 and he is 6.5...6.6...yeah whatever!!!
I cannot ever...try to imitate him.

Neither can I be that grumpy nor can I be that....

Ummmm sexy?

Shutup!!!

Ummmm delicious???

Nooo!!! Shutup!!!

Fuckworthy???

That's not even an actual word!!!

Uhhh!!! I tried to shut down all the dirty thoughts that my mind acquired after the moments we shared with each other in last few days and today when he assured me how he's mine and only mine.

Kinda Cute!!!

It made my heart flutter.

Flutter??? That's such a Wattpadish statement Pakku!!!

Yaaa fine he made me feel all Lalalaaaa!
That's more like you Pakku!!!

But the moment I saw that Bit-- annoying lady at this function I was pissed and to add on why on earth should my Tatya Vichu be a host to her specially when she's hurt him so much in the past that he had a mental breakdown?

Thinking that just brought a lava erupting inside me. I wanted to show her that she can't have what she's eying.

She just wants to show how she can still manipulate Kedar but in reality Kedar is just being a good host to her because of her husband but No!!!
I'm not letting her take advantage of my husband. She needs to know I'm his wife and I must stake claims right here right now.

So I decided to do the standup about Kedar a little more fun and interactive.
I spoke in my voice and my other voice which was a wannabe Kedar but could never be.

I imitated him by speaking how busy he is and how grumpy as well. I made fun of his extreme healthy habits, his way of walking but also made sure to flaunt how handsome he was...and how he gets all the female attention but eventually he ends up being MINE.

It was kind of a warning to that Bit-- annoying lady who looked annoyed. I didn't care. I was been applauded by even his mother for enacting him so well. Post the function when everyone gathered to have their meals, I made sure to help our food lover Pattu.

I mean if there's someone who can give me competition in eating its her. That girl eats everything and I didn't understand if it's pregnancy or if that's her real capacity?

After eating 4 plates of Pulao, 3 Masala Dosas, 3 plates of Panner Tikka, 3 servings of Halwa and 6 pieces of Jalebi she finally said

'Can you get me some water Pakku!!! I think I'm not able to eat well. Maybe it's because of my pregnancy. Go get me a glass of water maybe that will make it easier for me to eat well!!!' and I gulped and looked at Mukta Vanni who smiled and said

'Dont be surprised. Your Omkar Anna considers her to be his own sister for this reason. They both are same. Demon and Chetkin!!! Brother and sister for lifetime!!! Go get her water. She has just begun!!!' and I looked at the big stack of plates she already ate.

Indeed some other level of appetite!!!

But when I was getting water for Pattu I was been blocked by Isabella who stood with folded hands infront of me with a smirk.