Chapter 29

PRAKRUTHI

'Shizuka Vanni I didn't know these two are this fast!!!' said Pattu and in one go I looked at her. What the hell!!!

'Me too Pattu baby...I didn't know that these two are this high on hormones!!! I mean atleast respect the old age wooden furniture. I was told our late Bapama (grandmother) had got this bed personally made out of her farm 's mango tree but looks like someone is in real hurry to make someone eat raw mangoes!!!' saying Mukta Vanni smirked and Pattu giggled.

'Va Van Vanni...this is all rub...rubbish!!! I...I was wearing roller skates and I slipped off ' I tried to explain to which my over excited cousin and now my sister in law Pattu passed a creepy smile. No wonder Mukta Vanni calls her Chetkin  (witch).

'Ofcourse ofcourse...you were skating without saree upon Kedar Anna who is not sure if is wearing something.. under you on a broken bed!!! You were definitely skating!!! Sure!!! And Doraemon isn't real!!! Believed!!!'

And I narrowed my eyebrows and said
'But Pattu Doraemon isn't real ..It's a fictiona-'

'Ohhh Shutup you bookworm Pakku!!! Doraemon is a 22nd century robot ok!!! We are still in 21st century so don't try to outsmart me!!! Now you'll say that my Halwa isn't delicious and that no one loves my cooking Huhhh!!!' and I gulped and tried to smile recalling the Cement cake she made yesterday for evening snacks and Mukta Vanni told me that it's not cement..it's Upma!!!

'Ananth Uncle told me you are a great cook but no one can be better than me right Jalebi Shizuka Vanni?' she asked battling her eyes looking towards Mukta Vanni who nervously smiled and said 'Ofcourse ofcourse!!! And I think you must go and maybe eat the Fruit Chat I made for you?' she said and Pattu grinned and then looked at us and gave an evil smirk and said

'Well whatever the reason may it be!!! You broke this bed Pakku which means now you won't have any other room to sleep and that means you both shift into the room we organized for Kedar Anna...how romantic....awwwwieeeee' she said and giggled clapping her hands like a child and went from there giving me the shock of my life.

And I notice the same shock on Kedar's face as he gulped a lump through his long sexy throat and his Adam's apple moved wanting me to suck onto it!!!

Pra kruuuu thiiiii!!! Stopppp!!!
How pervert are you???

You already are trying to hide away from that ki....no no... brushing of lips that happened 'ACCIDENTALLY!!!'

And now you are dreaming dirty!!! Get a grip girl!!!

'Welll Ummm Mr and Mrs Nayak if you both are done staring into each other like you'll feast upon each other right away...I think you both must maybe dress up so that I can ask someone from the househelp to clear this mess.' she said and I tried to get off him but the next second I feel a strong grip on my waist and I am pressed against his strong body making me feel things I have never felt before.

I was shivering and nervous yet I managed to whisper
'Ummm Ked...Kedar!!! Please leave me!!!' to which he replies 'No!!!' and I'm shocked.

I try to sit up but he pressed his strong self onto me and pulls me down again upon him only to make Mukta Vanni clear her throat...

'Ahhhhemmmm!!! I didn't have any idea that one month of togetherness can bring this much change in you both. I mean she was away from you for just a few hours Kedar....Wellll but I'm not surprised every Nayak male is a Possessive Alpha when it comes to his wife!!!' saying she chuckled and I was flushed.

'Wellll you both continue your Ahhhemmm Ahhhemmm...I'll send the house help in another hour or so... hopefully that much time should be enough for your romance!!! Ok???
Doke Phirlela Navra Ani Baiko!!!
(Crazy Husband and wife)' saying she left the room not before closing the door shut leaving us floating in a sea full of embarrassment and I noticed him staring at me. I didn't't know what to do so I simply whispered