Chapter 41

Early update today ❤️
Enjoy ❤️

Love Love ❤️
Srinidhi ❤️

PRAKRUTHI

My chest heaved as his fingers played my waist like a pianist. My lips parted letting off hot breaths as he tilted his neck slightly and looked at my face while his other hand magically drew random things on my belly button but slowly he took a pin from the side table and securely pinned the pleats teasingly touching my bare stomach.

I wanted it more. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his fingers while he whispered 'Mia Esposa!!! Open your eyes!!!' and although words fell on my ears I couldn't comprehend to respond to it. But when I didn't reply back I heard a whisper in my left ear...

'We are done Prakruthi. I have to go...Ummmm Bella needs me to show her around!!!' and when her name fell upon my ears I felt a volcano erupting from within and in one go I pushed him away via his chest and I turned around not wanting to face him and screamed

'Then why on earth are you here? I'll take whosever help I need...why did you come here? Go ...Get lost!!! Go to your Anabella!!! Anyways aren't you both made for each other!!!
Anabella with Tatya Vicchu!!! Made for each other!!!' I yelled and he giggled and that added fire into my angry mood.

'Leave my room... now!!! Go go ..make that bitch wear a flower... make her dress up or dress off...GOOOO!!!' I yelled holding onto my head. I was having a splitting headache because of lack of sleep. I could feel angry tears in the corner of my eyes.

You are not crying infront of him Pakku!!!
You are stronger than this!!!

I consoled my poor heart which is at the verge of being shattered but that's when I felt his hands on my hairbun trying to pin the bundle of Jasmine to my hair and I completely lost it.

I simply didn't let him pin those to my hair and I yanked his hands away running towards the balcony. I opened the balcony doors which opened to the backyard giving a view of the beautiful floral garden. I needed fresh air. I wanted to run away from everything.

Everyone!!!

HIM!!!

Angry tears fell off my eyes when suddenly I felt two strong hands circle around my waist and my breath hitched.
Before I knew I felt Kedar's bearded face hiding in the crook of my neck.

He was back hugging me.

My breathing went low as his strong arms had tightly held onto my waist and I was so tiny that he locked his arms around my stomach and I couldn't utter a word. His face was breathing in the crook of my neck, I tilted my neck a little to see him when I saw he had closed his eyes and was digging his face into the space between my right shoulder blades and neckline like a panda bear.

He sniffed my neckline and left a soft kiss on my neck knocking out all the oxygen surrounding me. I couldn't breathe at our proximity. This was the farthest we had took it till date after those kisses that I volunteered. This is the first time he initiated something and although I was angry on him it gave me a sense of security and peace although I was so damn angry on him that I could smash his head onto the balcony's iron rod. But then he looked cute when he was nuzzling my neck like a baby and his strong arms only tightened around my waist pressing my back more into his front.

'Leave me!!! I hate you!!!' I managed to whisper when he said nothing. There was pin drop silence. We could only hear the chirping of birds and low music coming from the hall downstairs from Pattu's baby shower function.

'You know you don't want this to end Prakruthi. So please....shhhhhh!!!' he whispered into my neck when everytime his lips touched my skin I felt tingles. This was so intimate.