Prologue Teaser - My territory! My Rules!

Author's POV:

Shravya kept walking on the corridor worrying about what to answer Haya. She had already knocked the door a couple of times but the woman in there was way more stubborn than the man behind all this mess.

If he was a storm...she was a volcano!!!

Yet another time her phone began ringing and she helplessly picked the call. It was Haya again.

'Any progress Shrav?' she asked worrying about the callsheet. It was already 12 am in the night. Her boss was supposed to reach the set at 10 pm but here she was...still in her bedroom... locked... not responding to calls and headstrong that

SHE WON'T DO IT!!!

'Haya...she wouldn't agree! You know her!!!'

But the phone was pulled from Haya's hand and then she heard the creep speaking

'Well then she must agree Miss Shravya. She had signed the contract when she was sober. She had agreed upon this voluntarily and we have her signatures on the the contract papers!!!'

'But Bharath Sir...she had clearly told that the clause must be took out of the contract. She isn't that kind of an actress!!!' Shravya agrued on behalf of her boss for the nth time in last two hours.

'Well then that you must talk to our lawyers!!! But as of now your actress is meant to be on the sets if not ARS Production house will sue her for ten times the signing amount. So think about it!!!' saying Bharath chuckled.

Shravya hated this man. He was a creep. There were times her boss had complained about what a pervert he was. There were a couple of times her boss had complained about him to the production unit but no actions were taken.

Bharath was one of the senior most directors in ARS Production House with an experience of above 20 years, he had a big name and one of the first directors under ARS Production house. He was too big of name in the industry to be bypassed.

'Sir...Can we for once talk to Mr ARS? Please...' to which he chuckled saying

'You think after all that your Mam has behaved with ARS he would ever want to see her face? Huhhh!!! Tell your Mam to just stop throwing her star tantrums and come on the set. It's just clothes. And nudity isn't a big deal!!! She is a vamp and vamps expose and seduce. They are just for glamour quotient who don't use brains. So tell your Mam to leave her brains along with her fake shame and tantrums at home and simply do what was intended to be done!!! This is a big opportunity for a small screen actress like your Mam!!! Be glad she's getting an opportunity on OTT platform. Because let's get facts right.

Your Mam is 30 and mind you once an actress...oops... glamour doll crosses 30... She's considered old in our industry. So simply tell your Mam to come... flaunt her body... and who knows seeing her assets she may get more such glamourous roles in future!!! Atleast she won't retire any soon' saying he laughed out loud as his sick joke.

Shravya's blood boiled. Yet she was helpless. They were bound by a contract which was incorrect because she took a signature on the wrong contract papers by her boss who was least interested in doing this OTT movie.

Her Mam was happy with TV. She was content playing the vamp although she was hated in every household but was still happy but because she and her PR team thought that it would be a great opportunity for her Mam, she convinced her to say a yes for the movie.

She was guilty and helpless but she knew she had to talk to her Mam.

'Mam please...it's 4:45 am in the morning. If we don't reach the set before call timing ends which is 8 am then ARS Production House can sue -' she tried to speak up but was immediately interrupted by the boiling volcano of a woman who screamed.