11

Being trapped in an empty room for almost two days , without even a bed to rest on , has almost driven her across the boundary of insanity.

She woke upon the dirty floor of the room  blind folded , greeted with a  grimacing darkness and bone piecing cold , she untied her hands and removed the blindfolds since it was loosely tied .

She banged at the door, twisted the knob frantically and screamed on top of her lungs repeatedly, for help , but only heard her voice echo in return. , she suddenly felt a little bit hazy  due to the drugs she was forced to take before she passed out.

She concluded that must be in a remote location and all alone, until some minutes later , when she heard footsteps, an unknown man walked in with a face mask .

" who the hell are you people? Why didn't you kill me already ?"

Jack gently removes the the mask .

"Even in the worst situation , you still have the worst month ever"

" surprised to see him "  JACK!!

" you should hate me even more , I killed your dad "

Her mouth dropped, tears slide

" w..why? Why did you ?what have we done to you? What!  She shrieked

" I should be asking you that , what did my family did to you? 

W...wh...what did you mean by that?  She was begad

Jack kept quiet almost in tears

" talk to me you fool! What did we did to you ? What did I do to you jack? I thought you were my friend , I thought you were like a brother I never had"

He sniggered at her words

"You were so naive, you were so spoilt that you don't really care that you had enemies all around you, rich people are always in trouble because their past will always hunt them and their children "

She started crying , not because of the ill words he used against her but because she doesn't deserve all this .

" your  father killed my dad because  of business, he shot my dad , and this wasn't a lie because I saw him , when my mum heard about the news she died  , she died with my unborn sister, all because of business, " he wiped his tears .

" you father had to take a lot of lives just to get this rich"

Chidinma was lost of words , she was speechless

" how is it my fault? that was what happened many years ago , I wasn't even born then"

" yeah , you are right ! My sister would have been of the same age with you , that wasn't her fault either...

Seeing the anger on his face made her to shut up , she has never seen anyone that angry before.

" he made me an orphan , at a very young age , I had been planning his death all my life"

" and now you have gotten it , aren't you satisfied, haven't you won , haven't you fulfilled your pathetic quest, then go , go and give yourself a new life, don't you have dreams , don't you have ambitions , don't you wanna continue your fathers name , is this how you wanna leave your life , jack that I know is in love with my sister , you loved her , you think I don't know, and if you continue in this , I promise you , you will die like your father, and they will be no one to avenge your death."

She spoke with anger, she has had enough of all this nonsense.

Jack had to leave her , he knew how Chidinma behaves once she's fade up.