007

Ego hasn't stop crying since , she didn't believe that Obinna broke up with her

" how can he do that to me?i thought he said he loves me?

" it doesn't mean that he has to die because he loves you " Nkechi interrupts

"Nkechi pls help me talk to him to forgive me , I love him pls , I can't let that fair witch take him away from me"

"But that girl  do you know her" Nkechi asked curiously

"No , but what I know is that she's not someone we can intimidate, she's wild , but she had all those things that Obinna hates in a woman"

How?

"Like the tattoo, the nose ring, the waist bead"

"Maybe she's hired "

"I thought as much , until she kissed him in front of me and I saw the look on Obinna's face, like he's enjoying it "

"Really!"

And she even slapped me on the face, in front of Obinna and he did nothing "

"This is serious "

" I really want to teach that girl a lesson , I don't care what rank of prostitution she is , I will make sure she regrets raising her filthy hands on my face"

" but to be frank with you , I will tell you to leave that guy alone , if he wants you he will come back , and if he doesn't you should look for someone else"

" Nkechi what sort of nonsense is that" she said furiously

" because if you go fighting that girl , you will only look desperate and cheap , even pathetic "

" I don't care , if that will make Obinna come back to me , I don't care"

" I thought u are smart, what makes ur think that he will come back to you after humiliating yourself "

   She started crying which irritated Nkechi that she angrily left the room

  *****

"Doesn't my fathers death bothers me at all? Why am I being this way ? Why am too scared to face my dads killer ? I can't even login to my account to see what has happened? I can't even listen to news , too scared to see myself ?

She started shedding tears all over again

"Am here thinking about my love for Obinna that I totally forgot the reason am here, he didn't even love me "

Chidinma made up his mind to let go of her love for him and focus on her plan to know her dads real killer , she has to stand for her right.

" I don't care if I have to die but I will make sure I bring down my enemies to .

Earlier that day

Obinna seems to be back on time from his office, he had to do surgery for a kidney patient, that was the only thing that brought him to the hospital that day ,the other issues is something the nurses can handle, he came back home and decided to rest in the sitting room, didn't want to disturb Chidinma . He still feels bad about what happened between them yesterday.

He sat on the couch with  the remote in his hands , he quickly went to the news station to listen to the latest news and their discussions for today

   " our discussion today is about the prestigious man , a billionaire that murdered along side with his daughter ,a famous actress.

The phone rang