003

drop of pin scares the hell out of her, hiding away from people so that she won't be recognized , she stayed in an incomplete building for three month, going out only in the night when everyone is asleep.

Each time she closes her eyes, takes her back to the incident that happened, how she lose everything in a twinkle of an eye, she start crying all over again, wishing that everything was just like a dream.

" father I want to wake up from this dream please, I want my daddy back" she cries holding on to her knees that gives her little bit of security, allowing herself to be bitten by musketeers , she finally stood up carrying her scarf that she used to cover her face ,put on her slippers and left.

Her attention was focused on the other side of the road not knowing that a car was coming behind her .

Before he could blow the horn, it was already too late, the car hit her by the side and judders to a halt, that was when he snapped out of the alcohol, he opened his car door and rushed out to the victim

"Can You hear me, hold on, I will take u to the hospital

She fainted , she badly wanted to tell him that she was ok , that she doesn't want to go the hospital, that they will kill her but she couldn't .everywhere was fading until it completely went blank .

Obinna couldn't believe what he had done all because he was trying to forget his worries, all because of Ego

  He look through the mirror of his car to make sure that she was ok

"Am sorry dear ! U will be alright "

      ****

He carried her gently to the house with the help of the gateman ,who carried his bag and car keys

He pushed the door open with his leg and laid her at the guest room.

"Usman!

Oga"

"Get me a first aid box fast ,I need to stop the bleeding "

"Yes sir" he rushed upstairs to get the first aid from his Oga room.

He wasn't able to see her face because of the scarf that covered her face, he needed to pull of her clothes to know where she sustained injuries and to know how serious it was , if to take her to his hospital or treat her himself

He gently removed the scarf and undressed her , she was wearing a black cross bra , she was beautiful, her skin were delicate, he immediately saw the tattoo on her wrist , he didn't fancy tattoo that much but on seeing Chidinma's tattoo , he became to crave for one.

Her face and skin are enough to convince you of her resplendent beauty.

"Her face look familiar , but can't place were I have seen it"

She was sweating so seriously, he had to soak a towel in a warm water and placed it on her forehead , her temperature were very high

"So sorry dear u will be alright "

Usman came downstairs with the first aid and gave it to him.

"Go back to the gate and say no word to any one, make sure you lock my gate" he said almost in a scolding Manner

Yes sir"

He stayed up all night checking out on her and how her health was gradually improving.