006

Amara drove into the compound angrily almost hitting her dad favorite car but she really doesn't care at all, her heart were full of anger and betrayal , she wanted answers so desperately

She pushed the door vehemently forgetting to knock, at that moment she doesn't give a fuck about respect or rules

"Have u forgotten your manners!"

What manners to you speak off father? She looked into his eyes fearlessly without flinching , her eyes were filled with bitterness and anger.

"Amara what's wrong with you ?how dare you disrespect me in this manner?

" or what father? What will you possibly do that you haven't done already , what will you possibly do that is new to me?

"Amara don't push me"

Tears rolled down her eyes

"How could you father ? What has they done to you, what has her father done to you?  You sent your men to kill them all because you were greedy and envy"

"Amara are you accusing me of killing them?

"Oh please shout up dad , right now I have no respect for you , you disgust me, so ashamed to call you my father"

" who told you all this rubbish, who was that that has been feeding you with lies?

" dad ! How could you? I decided to investigate on my own , the video that she posted before she died , I recognize someone with a bangle , and he normally works for you"

He already knew that it was useless denying it so he came up clean

"Yes I did it , and I didn't regret it a bit , you know why ? Because I was used "he lied trying to blame everything on  Bentraco , he wanted to manipulate his daughter into believing his story , so that she won't have to voice out to the press or social media.

" what did you mean?

Yes dear , I was used as a fool all this years but I endured it because of the relationship you shared with her daughter, more of the ideas of the development was all my idea but he never acknowledged it, he rather used it for his interest only"He dropped some tears

She was surprised

What will I do now?  Am caught in between truth and lies , how will  I  find justice for your death? She was lost in thought

" father that wasn't enough reason to kill them "

Two months later...

Amara was enjoying the luxurious lifestyle and attention few weeks after her dad was appointed as the new owner , she travels around the countries for fun of it, going for vacations and ceremonies. She was living like a princess.

The photo she uploaded on Instagram  caused serious trouble and alerted many back slanders  , it was really not funny , many potential people immediately joined on the comment, everyone was against her , it has not been three month after her friends death and her dad took over the company, then she's now on vacation .

She thought it through , she deserves what is happening to her now , she actually killed her friend , although she knew who killed then , but the present situation made her to keep quite , she can't forsake her family.

"Chidinma I know that you will understand , I can't do it , pls forgive me , I can't bare the pain to lose my family and face total isolation from people, I will die" she cried