004

She reminisced at his words again

" if you are hungry, they are food stuffs at the kitchen, you can prepare something " and frowns , it was just barely four days at his house.

" of what use I am when I don't even know how to cook? What am I going to do now ? My maids are not here with me , and this guy doesn't look like someone that will fall for my traps, he is so strict and uptight "

Obinna rushed down on hearing some noise in the kitchen

What are u doing? He asked behind which scares her

She immediately dropped the pot back on the gas burner which spilled on her palm she groans in pain but tried hard to pretend

"Am sorry, let me get the first aid"

"No am ok! It doesn't hurt any more"

Are you sure?

"Yeah "

"What were u trying to prepare ?

"Noodles but I couldn't" she admitted, the look on his face was really disappointing

"You should have called me"

"Sorry!

" but why can't you cook? Noodles can be prepared by everyone including kids ,the procedure are already there for you to follow "

Chidinma felt embarrassed, she should be, she couldn't cook, she was just like a pampered bitch and I have been humiliated by a total stranger, she tried very hard to hide her identity, that was her biggest goal.

Obinna saw how she was lost in thought and almost in tears

" you have to learn how to cook, I don't like it when a girl can't perform her duties , how old are you?

" am 21" she was expecting him to say that she was so young to know how to cook but his response shocked her instead.

"21! And you can't cook? What kind of rubbish training are youth receiving this days , aren't your mate married , many are with kids, and here you are , proud to be 21"

  She closed her eyes in shame wishing that the ground should open and swallow her, she wanted to scream , she wanted to cry like a baby but she had to be calm and cry silently .

" who the fuck is this guy to talk to me in this manner? He sounded like my dad , always using words to make you feel worthless, that's not how to talk to a lady" she mumbles in silence , wasn't aware when tears slide down.

"I will cook for you but you have to watch me because of next time " he says as he carries the pot.

" no sir, I don't feel like eating anymore, have lost my appetite " she said sobbing

"Why ? Because I scolded you, you prefer me petting you, that's rubbish!"

@No , i didn't mean it that way, you are right , I was pampered so badly , I should have known how to cook , for that am sorry " she calmly said in tears bending her head down to avoid him knowing how helpless she was at that moment

He intentionally did that to know her reaction but she was really calm.

Obinna felt for her , her tears were heart melting, her eyes were so beautiful, he has never felt that way before not even to Ego

He came closer and placed his hands on her cheek " look at me "

She raised her face

Even a moment of looking into her beautiful eyes brought back so many vivid feelings.