13

"Hello! Jack! " a female voice spoke

Jack wasn't familiar with the voice , no one has called him with this number before and was really late in the night, he couldn't get himself to sleep , he kept himself busy with a movie .

" sorry to be impolite , but seriously I don't know who am speaking too"

" it's me Amara , I really need your help " She was really dizzy , she had to sit down on the floor , very close to the entrance door.

"Where are you? Is Chidinma with you "

"No!  I went to the club , I didn't know it was this late and I couldn't find my bag , I guess I have been robbed , can you come and pick me "

" don't tell me you are drunk!

Where are you?"

"At the usual club, outside , sitting down, on the floor" she laughed at the way she sounded , but that wasn't funny at that moment.

"Go back into the club ,am on my way ,

hello! Hello!  Don't tell me you are sleeping outside there , oh my god!" He cut the call immediately , picked up his car keys and drove off , don't  even care to know what he was putting on at that moment.

He parked immediately in front of the banger's club that was owned by the famous singer , he looked around and saw her lying down stupidly like she was in her fathers house.

" if I was you brother , I would have given you the beating of your life " he said while carrying her up to his shoulders.

"Am sorry!"

Even in her drunken state she was able to apologize, her apology helped a lot , it help clear the anger he felt at that moment.

He drove back home , since he couldn't take another risk of taking her home , knowing the tight  security in that area , he can't afford to sleep in the cell this night.

He gently carried her into the house , since she can barely walk on her own.

" you can't go to bed like this , you have to go and take your shower"

"Ok! She nodded

Obinna has to carry her again to the bathroom upstairs , since it was useless talking to a drunk person, more like talking to a dog .

He pulled her clothes and bathed her , that was his first time bathing someone , he can't help it , since his erection has reacted before his mind.

She was beautiful, no doubt ,  but he had to control himself , Amara wasn't aware what was going on , she was sleeping.

He dressed her up with his t shirt , leaving her bare with just a sheer panties and kept her warm with the fur duvet.

He washed her clothes that night and spread them to dry.

He was tempted with everything, the way she sleeps, her lips , her legs , everything was tempting but he controlled himself , he never saw himself as deserving enough to be with her.

She woke up the next morning in his arms .

She looked at the time it was 10am , looked at herself , she was half naked

" oh my god! Did I fuck this guy, how is he going to see me as, a prostitute !" She thought

" Amara are you awake already!"

She nodded without looking at him

" don't worry ! We didn't do anything , I just changed your clothes, it's in the bathroom , it should be dried by now"