Chapter 9: little fun before the beating

Curious as to who knows this man up above 😏

Author pov

" y/n please im begging you calm down " " you calm the hell down i am calm takemichi "  takemichi raised an eyebrow " did you just prove my point on purpose " " takemichi you shut the hell up mr. I gotta girlfriend while your dear bestie is having a mental break down trying to decide who i want to go to the  festival with do i want to go with best boi fuyu  finer than fine kei-kun or my future hubby gahh its to hard " " how about this   We play spin the pencil to pick for you ". Y/n frowned " is that some type of kiddie knock off version of spin the bottle" " indeed dear n/n". Y/n hummed while combing out her invisible beard " alright let's do that" y/n said 

In the end it landed on.........

Mitsuya !! y/n hugged takemichi " this is why i love you dearest michi you help my childish self with things like this " "  mmh love ya too" takemichi said patting her head Y/n let go of him and took her phone out " dearest dearest hot handsome draken please give me hubby- i mean mitsuya's  number " " why? And don't compliment me like that it sounds suspicious " " how come i have to tell you my private reasons mr. San- k-ken-chin". " what were you just about to call me " " nothing " y/n quickly said "   Anyways i need it to ask my bae out " " bae? *sighs* y/n you need help maybe mitsuya can help with that i'll text you his number okay " " thank you bfg "  draken just hung up  not even seconds later her phone rang y/n's face brightened    She immediately called the number ' i have a simp as a best friend '  takemichi thought out loud " and im proud off it if mitsuya stepped on me i would apologize and dont lie if it was hina you would do the same " takemicchi flinched. " im not that bad " takemichi said " say that to who ever believe you cuz i dont-  hey mitsuya "  y/n said cutting herself off as the phone picked up "moshimoshi to whom am i speaking to " ' damn his voice is fine even over the phone ' y/n said she cleared her throat " its me y/n your dear future wife " " oh hey y/n-chan how are you " " im great  what about you not to busy or overworking yourself are you " mitsuya chuckled y/n could have sworn her heart beat sped up 6 fold " nope actually i just finished up a project im leaving school now "  mitsuya said  y/n walked out the room  closing the door as she sat on the stairs " so mitsuya um... i was wonderin..." y/n  was getting a bit nervous its not to often that she actually asked someone out " oh right y/n are you going to the festival?" Y/n straightened up " yeah ahem that's actually why i was calling to see... if you wanted to go with me " y/n said quietly " actually i was planning to ask you but you beat me to it. Sure do you have time right now ?" " yeah "

£•£

Y/n looked around outside as she stood in-front of the school building  " y/n " she looked towards mitsuya and smiled bitting back her urge just to go over and jump on the boy " mitsuya " she beamed walking over  mitsuya waited till she was next to him to start walking  " you don't mind the color blue do you?" " no its one of my favorite colors ?" Y/n asked mitsuya sighed of relief " thats good ". He said as he grabbed her arm pulling her into the building y/n  started blushing      As she looked down at they're hands

' shit i know i said i simp but damn  '   Y/n thought  mitsuya pulled her into the empty classroom the lights were already on  with seeing equipment placed in specific area's in a orderly manner  

Mitsuya got out four pieces of paper  and handed them to y/n  who took them and looked over them " these are really pretty they also give off matching couple vibes and the texture of the sample fabric feels ni...ce" y/n eyes looked at mitsuya who was just smiling at her with the same cute smile and lazy lidded eyes  " you finished ?" He asked  y/n nodded as she put the papers down  mitsuya picked up the tape measure " you dont mind me measuring your size do you "  y/n was confused but shook her head no " alright hold your arms out "  it was silent not that it wasn't awkward but y/n wanted to try and find out more about him since not enough was said about him in the manga " so mitsuya do you have any siblings " mitsuya hummed "   Mana and luna they're my two little siblings " " im assuming girls from the name right. is it hard ??"  " not really  but there are a few things  they can talk or do that i don't understand  do you have any siblings "  that caught y/n off guard ' am i supposed to tell him the truth ??'