Ch 55

heyyy y'all so i was off the grid for a good minute cause i had writers blocker REAL bad  along with some other stuff   it may take a while but i'll try to complete this  i may give each character their own ending with y/n  idk yet.

(Don't own them but he so bootiful 🥹)______________________________________________

______________________________________________

Author pov

Your messed up bad. Real bad

"Omg really i totally didn't know that with all this pain im going through"

Sarcasm is not a good look

"Neither is your face"

Homeless bitch

"First of all my home was shot up im not homeless at all"

You know damn well you not going back to that house

"For the time being yeah after i get discharged instead of buying a house i'll just build one from the ground up but until it gets done i guess i can have the holes patched up."

Damn you still ballin

"Yopp you know i stay with money ;money is a close friend of mine"

Speaking of close friends you need to talk to yours

"I do talk to them"

You put them on the block list. all of them. How is that talking to them?

y/n let out a sigh frowning from the pain she didn't respond and grabbed her phone making some phone calls. Ian could only shake his head. 

Thud

Y/n looked at her window only to see Takemichi's face squished against it "what the- this is the tenth floor" y/n got out the bed grabbing her crutch she hopped to the window open it she grabbed takemichi shirt yanking him inside "takemichi i knew you had a few screws loose but what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" "I should be asking you that ma'am." Takemichi stood up folding his arms "dunno what you're talking about." "no one can reach you nor can anyone visit you what's that all about?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders, sitting down on her bed.