Chapter 18

Im starting to think my mother is right 🤧🤧 im 14 but I haven't grew a inch since i was 12 and the worse part about it is im not even taller than mikey

Mikey out of all people this is sad And funny

___________________

Author pov

Y/n was at takemichi's house in the living room sketching out her oc's so she could start her novel feeling a lil ashamed of herself

Not only did she get banned from seeing taiju but she was banned from the fight aswell and to top it all off she failed her eye test so now whenever she has to read or look as something a lil far away she needs her glasses

Cause you always on the damn phone

" shut the fuck up my eyesight has nothing to do with my phone "

Yes it does you always had your face in the phone with no breaks

" first off your lying second if i had no breaks what was i doing "

Tiktok but that aint even the worst ones asmr 2D character x listeners yaoi sounds while reading spice and everything nice on bl i think i shall continue reading bonten x readers tokyo revenger x readers levi x reader itachi-

" okay damn it i see your point " y/n said as she ran her fingers through her hair a frown on her face with saint blush on her cheeks " by the way which genre are you making for your novel " y/n hummed " thats a damn good question mafia woman x pet worker male "

Your going for female dominance again aren't you

Y/n inhaled " baby boy you know me to well " she said

Also i got you a coffee maker and a blender alone with coffee ingredients so just in case you want to pull a all nighter

" ian you really are a softy aren't you "

Shut the hell up before i put soap in yo mouth dont ever say such things again

" damn okay someone got a lil too defensive- no maybe the reason why i have glasses no is because i get hit in the head so damn much by ass wipes "

Damn maybe your right

y/n let it settle in then shrugged getting back to work takemichi came back from meeting with toman members and taiju " hey y/n what are you up to " making my novel also " y/n tossed some flash cards towards him takemichi caught them and looked at them " front k-kick" " good you dont have to practice them but i just wanted to give em to you before i forgot also how did the meeting with taiju go " y/n said takemichi faltered " it.... Went we- ow why did you throw i pencil at me " takemichi asked rubbing his forehead " takemichi did your forget who i am? Your gonna work with kisaki and hanma arent you " takemichi was silent he was desperate but his guilt was stronger he knew how much y/n hated kisaki but he teamed up with him anyways " yes but it-" y/n gave him a small smile " geeze every time you do something that you think is not to my liking you get all guilty like you did something bad to your mother takemichi just because i dont like him doesnt mean you have to just go by what i say you are your own person and im not gonna stop you, seeing as im banned from all contact with toman members i can only warn you kisaki is a manipulative person who cares nothing about human life he will use you as a pawn and throw you away so be careful and don't trust him because the moment you let your guard down he will backstab you and it may just cost your life " y/n said takemichi nodded with a small smile " im gonna go take a shower can you make some dinner pretty please " y/n nodded " thanks y/n " " just go get your stinky ass in the shower " y/n said " yes yes im going "