Chapter 46

Me rn because of the manga but also me simping for crazy dark impulse mikey sadistic smile

Got the leaks from chapter 276 honestly im happy but writer wise for this story im getting impatient like seriously trying to hold out till the end so we can cry together about the manga ending but seeing what i just seen in the leaks i think its ...

Got the leaks from chapter 276 honestly im happy but writer wise for this story im getting impatient like seriously trying to hold out till the end so we can cry together about the manga ending but seeing what i just seen in the leaks i think its going to be a good ending

Three chapters to go until the end 🥲

_______________________

Author pov

y/n stood beside takemichi readying to have his back if need be

' i dont have to worry anymore. Im done. No more. '

Mikey smiled

' im giving into these dark impulses'

Mikey dashed forward picking the katana up y/n tested the waters to see if she could grab takemichi's shoulder she squeezed it hard takemichi groaned in pain but focused on mikey y/n pulled him back to dodged the katana " MY KATANA!!" Sanzu yelled " aha!" Mikey looked like he was having fun " this is why you dont carry around two fucking katana's!! " y/n hissed out " takemichy!!!" Chifuyu yelled in worry " if what he said is true.... Then what's the point of this fight?" Pah asked " huh?" Mitsuya looked at him " you know... its a curse right ? How can you beat a curse?" Y/n tackled takemichi out the way " he has a good point there is no use of this fight at all ian! Thinking about this from a different point of view you could say that instead of dark impulses mikey may be possessed in so many words !! "

Something like that yeah

" then can a Exorcism work on him "

Ian bit his lip humming in thought

While y/n pulled takemichi by the arm before it could get slice only cutting the fabric " ne isn't takemichy moving weirdly " Koko asked takemichi through a punch y/n pulled his leg making him fall ' what the hell ' takemichi thought as he was yanked up and out of the way of the katana " HANAGAKI You can't erase the curse! I know mikey and his dark impulses are inseparable they are one and the same!"

Y/n this may pinch a little

y/n winced her arm going out pulling takemichi's belt

' what the hell? Where am i ?' y/n lips parted " what the hell is gojo doing here !!?" She asked her cheeks turning red " eh ? Do i know you " he asked " ignoring all of that Gojo give her a little push in unlocking. Her curse technique " " ehh? " gojo pulled his sunglasses down looking at her humming y/n shook takemichi's body silently fangirling she looked at mikey who swung the katana and kicked the back of takemichi's leg making him duck ' no time for fangirling' she thought " hmm her cursed energy isn't that strong but it can be unlocked She'd just have to practice with it a lot" " if her cursed energy is unlocked then would she be able to... exorcise what ever is inside of that kid holding the katana ?" Ian asked gojo looked at mikey 'That curse....' ". Her curse energy isn't going to be enough to exorcise it " ian clicked his tongue " but if we transfer it from the boy to her in a couple of years with continuouse practice. With her curse energy she can supress those dark impulses within herself until she can exorcise it within herself which will be easier than exorcising the curse in the boy " he stated. " bu-" " i'll do it !!" Y/n said " y/n think about this and can't you exorcise it " gojo smiled and shrugged " i assume this isn't my world so. It may not work hahaha " " lets just do it quickly please ian please take my place protecting takemichi " ian sighed snapping his fingers and they switched places y/n was now standing infront of gojo He brought two fingers up pushing them against the middle of her chest " this is gonna hurt a little kay~" " hu-"