Ch 53

______________________________________________

Author pov

Y/n WAKE UP

Y/n eyes snapped opened as she gasped

She frowned at the pain in her head Her breathing regulated as ian combed through her hair she looked up at him "you gotta wake up if you want to save them you gotta get up and move" he told her y/n rubbed her face and let out a sigh as she got up "what are you talking about" "i... this time i don't have the answers but karma might technically even though the curse was transferred to you parts of her are till left in mikey" y/n was confused he didn't have the answers? Small parts of karma still in mikey?

Y/n let out a sigh "i'll leave you to her" ian disappear and everything around her became dark as karma stood infront of her "we aren't on the best terms right now i know that but you guys did give me somethings to think about truth be told im not getting paid or anything they just tell me to do it and i do but until they move me up in the ranks or something i'll help you out" "can the two of you stop with the vague context whats happening?" "shoot up your house was a trap while they also tried to kill you it was trap and..." she let out a shaken breath  "they fell for it all of them  they tips the news people is my guess before the events occurred and aired on television before the ambulance and police got there-" "wouldn't that make it seem a little.." "fake? Yeah it would until that guy who had been following you showed up and announced it to be part of a movie being shot and that they were getting in the way  so the ambulance was all off so were the police  and the news left to and of course since everyone knows you live there and the fact that you vaguely warned them they all came running to the bait from mikey i saw the ambush some got shot i don't know if it was vital or not just that they were taken unconscious"   y/n's breathing got heavy as her eyes teared up "listen y/n i know you don't want to kill and you don't want to start a war knowing all the horrible possibilities like people being after you left and right  some coming to you using you to create blood shed and just as much as i know there will be a lot of blood shed be it on your side or theirs i know you don't want your people to have blood on their hands you put their leader in a coma they will still fight and when he wakes up he will want to fight again and you can't be as reckless as you were  because you knew the future but now you don't i have your memories now so i know that this was a anime or a manga a story a made up store to you but it never has been because you've been there.... In the middle between life and death more than once" y/n wiped her tears but they just kept come karma sniffled  "this frustrates me so much your just kid you don't need to kill because once you do you wont sleep you wont eat you will question why your alive because you will be tortured in your dream see their faces now i've killed many times it doesn't faze me so if you can't do it i will" "but at the end of the day it will still be me killing in the police's eyes" "will that matter if its for the people you love?" Y/n's eyes widened "it.. won't. If i had been up while it was happening i- i would've blacked out" "you need to ask your people if they want blood on their hands and if they dont you go to a source that doesn't care for life  when their country's citizens are in danger due to outsiders if you haven't got it you will soon"

y/n eyes opened as she sat up  she stood up looking around her room  she looked at the spot she was previously laying in no doubt they thought she was dead who wouldn't with all that dried blood she moved carefully through the glass and went down stairs again glass and bullets everywhere and blood lots of blood

Tears dropped as y/n legs went weak making her plop down on the step "why why is this happening what is the cause" she asked her self as she tried to stop her panicking "karma said outsiders so their not from japan now that guy he..." y/n frowned closing her eyes "he and south had a similar accent-" y/n stopped "now that mucho is alive south is most likely the only one i didn't"