Chapter 15: kisaki is a bastard bitch

Song is good no one can change my mind
Also dont pay mind to these idiotic titles on the chapters 

Author pov

Y/n was currently walking through a hall filled with cells

I can't believe you did something so horrendous

' all im doing is visiting my banana to check up on him and him mental state ' 

So you bribed a guard with money ?!

Y/n frowned ' where did you get that from ? apparently  they already allow friends and family to visit inmates in jails  what were  you doing  to get to that '

Ian was silent for a moment ' sleeping ' y/n sighed ' you think so rude of me and i dont even know why '. She told him ian said nothing. She looked around " hey guard man why is all the cells empty " " outside " " are we going there to?" " yep this is only till the visiting place finish getting built how long do you think you will be " y/n shrugged " this is a temporary card that will shut off in 24 hours make sure not to lose it ". Y/n nodded as she put it in her bra it was the safest place because if someone touched her there she would know and knock em dead

Clank creaaaak

" alright just press any red button around here if your trouble if you can't get to one in time. Here " the guard handed her a taser y/n blinked " i can keep this right " " erm maybe i dont really know im still new here " " well thanks guard man. " Y/n was totally keeping the taser she could buy one but she was to young to get one and he did give it to her. So he just might go along with it

TZz tzzzz

'Hmm i'll tase em in the ball sack hahahaha'

Are you okay

' meh just roll with it ' ian just shook his head in disappointment as she stepped out into the court yard she was wearing some black sweats with a gray cropped tank top on a black jacket zipped up where her stomach showed With some slides on she looked around ignoring the glances fill she seen kazutora just sitting as a table looking at the sky Y/n smiled and walked over to him " yo wassup banana man " kazutora looked at her a gave her a small smile " hey y/n"   Kazutora said   Y/n sat down next to him " so how are you doing " " good i guess, some days ago draken and takemichi came up here in mikey's stead  it seems he's forgiven me im happy but... i dont deserve it " "so your the depressed child i have to help " y/n said as she patted kazutora's head she sighed " kazutora  what your saying stuff like you do deserve a second chance is like telling yourself you cant be happy  which is what all of your friends including me want to see you happy and at peace " kazutora just looked away from her ' my work is gonna be tough with my dear banana boi' y/n thought she shivered a bit and turned around eyes that were on her suddenly turned while her eyes caught a certain one with purple eyes on the out side y/n looked calm. But she was totally freaking out ' no one told me izana of all people is in here ?! wait '. Y/n gave him a small smile then turned back to kazutora " ne kazu is pah in this jail to ??" kazutora hummed " since he's not out here yet he must be inside finishing up his food " kazutora answered her " i see well this is random but tell me a lil bit about yourself kazu i feel like our introduction and how me met kept things a bit... awkward between up " y/n said as she laid on kazutora lap like she was in a therapy session " names kazutora hanemiya Dont really remember my child hood besides the times with the founding members of toman i killed mikey's brother went to jail got in a couple of fights got outta jail joined valhalla tried to kill baji ended up stabbing you and sent back to jail again " Kazutora said y/n blinked twice "well my name l/n f/n oldest sibling not no more sadly Never joined a gang got some friends in gangs though and now currently im trying to befriend kazutora who doesn't know how to stop being depressed " " wow is that how i seem to you " " pretty much " " damn thats cold " " we all have our moments dear child " " your a weirdo ya know" " so i heard thats only for speacial people such as your self banana boi " " banana boi? Why would you-" " have you seen yourself. Your hair looks like it got some bananas in it by the way is it really bananas in there " y/n said as she grabbed his hair yanking it " oww you moron stop thats my real hair and it doesnt look like a banana " " your fans speak otherwise dear child " kazutora huffed y/n got off his lap getting and took the taser out she waved it at him. " dear child i will cure your-"
Tzzzzzzz