..

Ash was known as a "good catholic student", and he got bullied for it, even if he was forced by his parents to be a part of the church, he just wanted to be a musicion not a lawyer or a doctor like his parents wanted him to be, he acts nice around...

Ash was known as a "good catholic student", and he got bullied for it, even if he was forced by his parents to be a part of the church, he just wanted to be a musicion not a lawyer or a doctor like his parents wanted him to be, he acts nice around his parents and other adults but he despises his parebts deep inside of him, he has problems expresing himself 'cause he was mostly and only around his friends who he knows all of them are just people who are paid to be his friends, he's a silent type of person sinse he didn't comunicate with people most of his life and when he did it was his parents or his "friends", and he has trust issues 'cause everybody he ever talked to was a fake, or they were just his parents who neglected their own child's needs and wants while they made them "the perfect son".
he is alone most of the time, so when he has time and he's alone he practices guitar in secret.

so what do you think of him? and what would you say if you got a chance to talk to him?