Max lore and new AU

^ Vampire AU + Max's brother Sam(Sam is his brother in every AU of Max)

(Sam is his brother in every AU of Max)

now onto- (It's the AU's lore)
Lore of Max's past:

When Max was just 1 year old he was adopted by the family of Wonder's ,
(that's  their last name btw)
Once he grew older, at the age of 4 he had a little brother named Samuel.
The two were inseperatable, kind and joking with eachother... but that  all changed once Max turned 8, Sam was 4. that day was the day Max would never forgive himself, why? Well... Max and Sam were at a basketball place, playing with a basketball and their parents weren't watching, so when the ball bounced onto the road and Samuel went to pick it up, he wasn't saved in time... a car of drunken men ride him over with their car not even stopping to look if they hit the child or not.
and Max witnessed it all, he was frozen in place... he couldn't do anything but to look at the corpse, crying his eyes out.
once their parents noticed, it was too late.
Max was bullied in school but he ignored it, he had a girlfriend at the time but he just didn't feel love when he was around her so he broke up with her and then started to look into himself more, a few days later he found himself loving the same gender that he is, wich is the boy named Xavier.
the two looked perfect for eachother, but turned out he was cheating on him with his bestfriend Felix.
a year later at the age of 9 he found love again, he fell for another guy named Alexander. he was the play boy of the school but he ignored all the warnings and jumped into a relationship with him, turned out he was just manipulating him for money so he broke up with him 3 months later.
And once he was 10, on the day 14th of May he moved to Colorado, to the small mountain town that was named South Park where he fell in love for the last time, with the boy named Kenneth Mccormick.
He also found out, that he was adopted around 5 months after they moved. turned out that he was geneticaly brothers with his friend Stanley Marsh. Stan and Max really took the news as greatly as they could, only making the two more close then before.