....

lore, lore we love lore and we want more lore!
(I just made that up >:D )

Maximilian Thomas Marsh is child with trauma, but where did it come from? you'll learn that today! you might be asking, "but didn't you already do lore on his past?" well dear reader that was the AU's lore that I mentioned in there.
so this will be the key lore to practicaly almost every AU with him that I have, now all questions have been probably answered let's get on with this.

Max lore;

age: 1

Max was put into an orphanage after his parents left him there, no worker knew who left him there when they saw him.
but they took him in anyways, this orphanage was in North Park. yet it wasn't a normal one or a rich one, but it seemed like all the others so nobody suspected a thing.

age : 3
Max had his own personal caretaker cause of his mental and physical problems, and after some time he saw his caretaker as a mother figure to him.
he soon developed some kind of fire powers and had to have power restrainers on him so he wouldn't accidentaly burn anybody, but one time a kid took them from him thinking it was just some stupid collar or something but once she did she got burned by him on accident and when he tried to reach out for help he put hus caretaker in a critical health situacion wich she didn't came out of alive.

age: 5

Max was starting to get made fun of cause of his stutters and of how he freaked out as a response to a lot of things, but one time a kid who was a part of the bully group mentioned on what happened to his "mother" (if I can call her that, since she was like a mother for him) and it pissed Max off so bad that the power restrainers stopped working and he almost killed the kid

here's what happened:

Nat(bully1): do you enjoy hurting people?

Max: n-no I don't belive that i-

Gabriel(bully2): do you enjoy killing people!?

Max: i'll kill y-you!

Roman(bully3): What ,like you killed Caroline?

And then Max started beating the shit out of him, he had to be pulled off of him to get him to stop hurting Roman.
the group of bullies and Max both got punished for what they did, and that day was the day he got his iconic scar.

age: 7

he finaly got adopted by a family in South park, it was the family of Wonders who just moved there.
aparently they were a "perfect" family, but Max saw through the BS right as he saw them.
Even though he protested on getting adopted, he had to go with them.

age: 9

Max wanted to run away so bad, but he couldn't do that untill now.
right now his "parents" were going to have dinner together, so he had a chance.
he packed his things and went, after that he just wandered around and then he found his friend ,Stan and his parents.
so he asked if he could stay with them and they said yes!

age: 10

after a year of living with them, he got adopted by them.
And he found out a lot about them too, even things he thought weren't true were actually true.
he also found that he was originaly a Marsh and Stan's twin, wich kinda surprised him & his now found twin.
but the two got used to it quickly, and their brotherly bond just grew stronger.

Hello cookies! this is the end of this chapter hope i'm not bothering you with this, i'm just trying to advance the lore of this so it would match up a little with my future SP things, and I hope you have a great day/night :D