things about my Oc.

this is if anybody is curious and for roleplays.
TW: sensitive topics.

Maximilian Thomas Marsh

Age: mostly 10 -19 but depends on RP, storyline/scenerio or book

Gender: cis Male

Sexuality: Gay (in most RPs Asexual aswell, but I can make exceptions)

Fandom: South Park

AU: any AU but genderbend.

Backstory: (yes I change it with practically all AUs)

well, he was born in the Marsh household.
wich as you probably know from the show that it's a pretty disfunctional family.
so yeah, he had a lot of problems himself.
He was a copy of Stan, but with more severe depression and anxiety.
he felt like he didn't belong anywhere.
like he was the odd one out from all of the people he knew. the black sheep from all the others. there's more methaphores that
could be used for the situacion.
but then, he was found by Craig and those guys (that's the name of the group, don't hate me for it.) and his life seemed a bit more brighter.
when he 9, a new kid arrived into town
right as they were playing the Stick of Truth.
and the rest is history.
( he wouldn't impact the story line that much really)

10 mostly canon things about Max:

1. he wears a thick winter jacket that hides most of his face but also has a mask on his face too.
exp:

2. he listenes to Cavetown and PanicAtTheDisco.

3. he invents small things for his hero costume, and also he knows how to make clothes so making a costume for the Stick of Truth wasn't that much of a problem for him.

4. he doesn't like mirrors, they just remind him of what he looks like and how much trauma he has gone through.
plus once the FBW happens he can see another person in the mirror then just himself.
that's why there's a broken mirror in his room.

5. he can't die from damage. he can survive practicaly anything as long as it's not a virus or desease.
and as long as it's not death from old age he can live a pretty long life thanks to regeneration.
(he has something like Deadpools regeneration but more limited.)

6. just like his twin, he joined the goths but for a bit more longer. so yeah, his lungs are a bit damaged from all of the smoking.
also, alcohol is something he did too.

7. he likes/loves two people, Butters and Kenny, but he always says that he likes only one person and not two.
And in the SoT he wanted to be with the humas but he left and joined the elves cuz Cartman was a douchebag.
also he has his own character Ark when it comes to the FBW.

8. He did selfharm before but it always healed 3 days later, so it could never be noticed.
he tried to kill himself once by jumping off the highest building in south park, but thanks to his regeneration he couldn't die and he woke up in the hospital the next morning.

9. he was born with his power like Kenny, but instead of being able to die and come back- he regenerates.
wich also leads to a shit load of trauma in his childhood.

10. he was the sidekick of Mysterion before he could be allowed to be hero fully.
also his name BlueDragon, comes from the fact that he has blue fire powers and if you saw the Fractured but whole, then you know that one of the classes has a dragon as an attack. also his costume looks like this:

 also his costume looks like this:

so the name BlueDragon fits.