random thing

number one!

a girl in school went up to me saying hi right, but i didn't remeber her or ever meeting her so I was just standing there confused as fuck on who this girl was.
so I just said

"uhhhh- do i know you?" oh boy, she seemed really offended by that. now let's just call her Drama queen since she acted like one, sorry not sorry if you're reading this!

"uh it's me, drama queen. your bff from first grade." and after she said that i was even more confused, I distinctivly remember even right now not having any female friends other then Fran from first day of school since practicaly everybody hated me in 1st grade.

so my brain practicaly crashed, in my mind it would be like ' damn, do I really know her? Should I know who she is?' And other bs like that. like full on crashed.
if my brain would be a computer it would have the windows error tab open, like
"Brain.exe stopped working. please reset"

number 2!

I took a box, put it on my head and started going around sometimes even dancing.
like my brain just said why the hell not, you could just walk by at a camp seeing me dancing with a flipin' box on my head.
it's funny to me, it may be funny to you.
I dunno
I will make art of me with a box on my head soon so be ready for that xD