Altar's Backstory

this is for my friend @Eeveedrop678
TW: SENSITIVE TOPICS

uhm- hello, i'm Altar.
and the whole trauma thing started when I was 6, that was also when my brother, Adam, left.
let's just say that he left for a good reason, I mean our parents are crazy.
but one thing I wonder about is where he went. nobody from my family knows, not even his old friends.

well i'm 18 now, and he's 30.
something that doesn't add up is that our parents are 48 and 49 years old.
but whatever, i'll just go on with my backstory.
so sit down, cause this will be a long ride.

so 12 years ago.

my brother left and my parents put more stress on me.
they sent me to more acting camps, signed me up for drama club, and made me dedicate my life to acting and god.
even if I said that I wanted to be an artist or that I didn't believe in god they just shut me up or i'd get grounded.
and don't get me started on when I got punishments worse then being grounded.

they say that they never even laid a hand on me, then answer me this.
how do I have scars on my wrist and back?
not only were those from bullying, but those were from my father and mother.

but one day, on April 5th, when I was 8.
I met my five friends.
Joe, Terra, Sam, Alex and...

uh- let's not talk about her...

ehem- moving on.
they were lower class then my family, so my parents didn't aprove of them.
but I did sneak out to go out with them.
I didn't get caught untill I was 17.

that's when I felt real pain, my father picked up his metal ruller, grabbed my hand, and a loud
*SMACK*
could have been heard in that room and maybe even the other room and the outside.

you can still see the line on my hand to this day.
but thankfully I wear sweathers and hoodies that cover them.
and my friends don't know about it to this day too.
but that's besides the point right now..

my 5th friend that will always be in our hearts, was killed when I was 17.
so kind of a shit year for me, I guess.

and after a while, I got enough money to move away and cut off my parents from my life.
and I have only saw them once to this day.
now I am going to sleep before i'll need more coffee.

alright, you do you, and this was pretty much some important points of Al's life when skipping the bullying part of it.
I think that all of us know that those people are just a-holes, so I skipped it.
now if you want to know more then just let me know, and i'll make sure to put more info on it next time I do this.