𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 10 2021
__________

"Man have y'all heard from Von? that nigga trippin he ain't picking up any of my calls." Durk asked as soon as he walked through the door.

"Nah, even I been calling him." Booka sighed leaning back on the leather couch.

"You shouldn't have said that shit about Saija. It wasn't your place." Muwop shook his head.

"Yeah he was wrong but throwing shit in somebody face that traumatized them is wrong."

"Man I was tryna look out for my cousin." He tried to explain.

"Okay? she grown as fuck and ca' make her own decisions foe, but throwing the dead in somebody face is wrong. You knew she was a cool ass person so why even bring her up to prove a point?" Wop got up from the couch and went in the kitchen after voicing his opinion.

"Man.. I've been feeling fucked up about it too." He sighed.

"Shouldve never spoke on her." Von said walking into the living room.

"I know you seen me calling you nigga." Durk mugged at him.

"I needed time to myself." He stood against the wall crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry for bringing up Saija."

Lex came over to the couch and sat next to me sitting on the side of her butt and smiled at me.

"No shade but this is giving the girls leave the nigga alone." She said trying to comfortably sit down.

"Why you ain't tell a real bitch that yo' cousin got a spanking kink? whew baby had me in the room crying and cuming at the same damn time." I look at her mortified.

I love her and I love her stories, but not when it includes my cousin.

"Can you not bitch? this ain't the time." She gave a yikes face.

"Oh shit my bad bitch." We tuned back into the stare down between the boys.

I really want to know who Saija is, obviously she's someone important.

"Just— when you bring up my past? don't include her. Out of respect for her." Von flipped his dreads out of his face.

"Ion want shit that I did wrong associated with her. Because she was one of the ones that didn't have a choice whether I presented it or not."

"Oh nawl baebae naaawwwlll." Lex lowly commentated with Kyoni shaking her head right along with her.

"Was Gee finna be added onto that list? Yes, but now that i'm reminded— not that i'm not everyday living in that apartment, that what i'm doing will make someone do that again.. i'm not interested in her anymore." I jerked my head back.

"Uhn uhnt bitch take that and run away wit it.. far the fuck away hoe." Kyoni said seeing my reaction.

"What do you mean?" I finally spoke up.