Chapter 7

I was wearing a black velvet dress with a slit in the middle, I didn't know how he was going to react, but by the look on his face, I guess he seemed to like it. "Alfred," he said not taking his eyes off me, "Can you bring the car by," "Of course Master Bruce," he said walking out the door. I was so nervous, he kept his eyes on me, I pushed my bangs out of my face. "You're so beautiful," he said with a smile. I smiled "Not too bad yourself Mr. Wayne." He opened the door for me, as I stepped outside the car was parked in front of the house, it was the car I saw the one that was on the receipt on his desk. "There you are, Master Bruce." "Thanks, Al," Bruce said, he walked down the front steps grabbing the keys from Alfred, "You two have fun," Alfred said, as he walked up the stairs smiling at me. Bruce turned around to face me, opening the passenger side door with a smile. I slowly walked to get into the car, as he closed the door behind me I couldn't take my eyes off him, as he walk in front of the car to get to the driver's side, and just like that we were off.

I had to admit, I loved this. I glanced over at Bruce while we were on the freeway, "Where are we going?" I asked him, "It's a surprise Ms. Kyle" "I don't like surprises," I looked over at him hoping that would make him talk, but he glanced back at the road, I chuckled looking at him as he was concentrating on the road, my eyes drifted down, examining his defined body in his suit, his hand on the shift. I finally looked away out the window, I noticed we weren't in town anymore I got confused. "Where are we?" he glanced over at me "It's a surprise" he once again said. I rolled my eyes, which made him chuckle, I rolled down the window noticing we were on some sort of mountain, and I took a breath of the cold crisp night air. I looked at Bruce once more to notice he was already staring at me, I smirked, "Is this really how fast she can go?", his eyes sharped as he moved his hand on the shift upwards, and we started speeding going up the spiraling mountain. I looked at him smiling as the wind was blowing threw the car. I undid my seatbelt sliding the top half of my body outside the car window, I have never felt so safe, I trusted him, I felt so free, and we raced up the mountain, sometime later reaching the surprise.

Bruce opened my door, as he put his hand out I grabbed on, looking around to see if anything looked familiar. Nope. Nothing, we walked to the front entrance of the building, "l'amore ?", was the name of where we were at. I whispered to Bruce, "What does l'amore mean?" he smiled and whispered back, you'll see and winked at me. I gulped, nervously wondering what it meant. "Good Evening Mr. Wayne, please follow me." I looked up at Bruce as he gestured to follow, we walled over to a table outside, it was stunning grape vines were hanging from the wood roof, and the most beautiful hanging lights I had ever seen. He pulled out my chair, as I took a seat, "Why thank you, Mr. Wayne," I smirked at him, he smiled taking a seat across from me. "Welcome Mr. Wayne, What can I get you? "said a man, his eyes shifted to me, as he smiled, Bruce looked curiously. I couldn't help but smile knowing he was getting jealous. "I'll take a water Harry, I'm driving, and Ms. Kyle?" I zoned out, so his name was Harry? did he just say water because he was driving how charming, I started blushing. "Ms. Kyle" huh? "What" "Sorry, red wine please," Harry smiled at me walking away. Bruce's face turned cold, I love this place Bruce I said trying to make him smile, "It was one of the many places my parents took me to dinner, it was the reason I wanted it to be a surprise, my father took my mother here when they were dating." He stared into my eyes, "That's very sweet Bruce, I appreciate it," I smiled. Harry came back with our drinks, "What can I start you with?" I looked him up and down, a suit? I said in my mind. Why was he wearing a suit? That's not normal but I brushed it off, "Will have the Gnocchi Sorrento." He winked at me, I instantly looked down blushing harder than ever.

The food was divine, definitely the best I've ever had, but the best part was talking to Bruce, everything felt so right. The way he spoke about absolutely nothing gave me butterflies in my stomach. After we had finished eating, Harry came over "All done?" he looked at me and licked his lips, which made me super uncomfortable, Bruce took note of this. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked Harry, "Nothing Wayne." He aggressively said back my eyes shifted back to Bruce I could see he was getting angry, "Look Harry" he pointed his finger down on the table, if you so look at her, talk to her, think about her." "I'll end you for good as I should have a long time ago. My head raised, what did he mean by that? Harry smirked at Bruce, he turned his body getting close to my face "Ms. Kyle, this dress is so marvelous, it shows all the right things. My face was frozen in fear, I was so disgusted I couldn't move. He got closer to my ear, "Let me give you a good night," as soon as the words left his lips, his face flew away from me. "BRUCE!" I screamed, he grabbed him by the collar of his suit and punched him in the face, Harry fell to the floor, he started laughing wiping the blood from his nose, charging at Bruce. I couldn't believe what was happening I got up quickly unsure what to do, He dodge Harry uppercutting his gut. "SELINA!" he said reaching out for my hand, I reached out to grab it, running behind him as he led the way. "Move!" he yelled his tone was firm, I knew he was beyond angry. "Get in the car", Harry flew threw the doors "YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME BRUCE!" he yelled, we turned around Bruce put his hand in front of me, "Fuck off Harry." I looked at Bruce I've never been so scared. "WE HAD AN AGREEMENT WAYNE AND U COULDN'T FOLLOW THREW!" glancing at Harry I could see his eyes on me, "Leave her out of his" and with that, he started running in my direction, Bruce swiftly pushed me to the side punching Harry just perfectly to knock him out. "GET IN NOW SELINA."