Chapter 8

Do you mind telling me what's going on Bruce? "Put your seatbelt on," he said, while he pulled out from the parking lot. I could tell in his tone he wasn't in a good mindset, but I didn't care, I wanted to know what happened, and I wanted to know right now. "Bruce", I said sharply hoping he  would get the hint that I wasn't joking, he looked at me swiftly "Yes Selina?" what do you  mean what? What the hell was that, why did you punch him, he glanced away refocusing back on the road. "You can't ignore me forever Bruce," I want to know.

  We made it back to the manor not in time before it started pouring rain. As Bruce was about to open the door I grabbed his arm, pulling him back, he glanced at me. "What now Selina?" I was shocked, I knew he was angry, but what did I do? "WHAT IS UR PROBLEM" I yelled in his face, he briefly looked away, and back at me. "HONESTLY TELL ME WHY YOU GIVE TWO SHIT SELINA," "WHY WOULDN'T I?" he looked away clenching his fist. "Please, I want to know, you can tell me, Bruce," I said reassuring him, he glanced over at me "Fine," he took a second and continued, "He wasn't a good man, he was going to hurt you, again." "Again?" I questioned him, he sighed "I can't do this Selina." "I'll run away for good this time," he looked at me with no expression, I laughed "Talk," I said. "He had a hit on you, the night you fell." He paused, "I told him I'd pay him off, to leave you alone." He remorsefully agreed, and that was that. I looked at him, "Come on Bruce" I said in a whisper, he glanced away opening the car door, stepping out before I could catch his hand in time. "Bruce," I chased after him in the rain walking up the steps to the manor. I grabbed his hand before he could go inside, "YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN IF YOU DONT TELL ME THE WHOLE TRUTH NOW!" he looked down for a moment finally turning around to see me soaking, and on the verge of tears. "I followed you the day you fell and hit your head, I knew about Riddler, why do you think I had the case file Selina I was clearing your charges. The anger built up in me, "YOU FUCKING KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENED, I TRUSTED YOU HOW COULD YOU!" and with that, I stormed away, but was stopped, he grabbed my wrist tightly and spun me to face him. I looked up at him staring into his deep blue eyes, "I knew about it, because. I'm Batman." He let go of me turning his back to me, "I tried so hard to save you, when I found you lying there on the floor I picked you up, promising to never let something like this ever happen to you again." He turned around looking at me, "You don't have to say anything I don't deserve to hear from you again, I just want-" I grabbed his collar pulling his body to mine, and kissed him.

   I couldn't tell what was happening my body felt light, but everything felt right. There we were passionately kissing on his porch, he broke away from my lips, and I looked up at him while he was cupping my face, he didn't take his eyes off my lips, "Are you sure you want this?" I softly nodded as he kissed me again this time picking me up, as a wrapped my legs around him, he opened and closed the door behind us not taking his lips away from mine. He carried me up the stairs as we met his bedroom door he pushed me against it, grabbing my chin and breaking our kiss, he ripped my dress from my body while I undid his suit before he could finish taking off the rest of my clothes he picked me back up, kissing me more hungrily now. When we made it inside he laid me on the bed getting on top of me, I could hear the rain hitting the window, it was raining harder now but I couldn't think about that, he grabbed my hands pinning them above my head with one hand, the other moving down my body which gave me chills, going down and up my thighs, he let go of my hands eventually as I placed them on his back while he kissed my neck, I dug my nails in his back he stopped kissing me and looked at me. "What are you doing to me Ms. Kyle" his voice trembled as he continued kissing me. I felt his body moving down as he kissed down my thighs, pulling off my undergarment with his mouth his teeth met my bare skin, which made me softly moan as he came back up from underneath the covers. He looked at me, "Just like that baby," he said.

Last night was so intense I've never slept so peacefully. I had so many questions. I opened my eyes realizing I had fallen asleep on Bruce's chest. I looked up at him, noticing he was already awake staring at me. I smiled, "Good Morning" he looked at me, using his other hand to pull my chin up to him as he kissed me, "Good Morning" I instantly started blushing as I got comfortable on his chest. Glancing still at him, my eyes met my hand "What's this?" I looked down seeing a diamond ring on my hand. He chuckled, as I met his eyes with confusion, he took a moment which made me nervous. "Marry Me, Selina." He said in a whisper brushing my bangs from my face. I instantly got on top of him, and as I felt his hands run down my back, I looked at him kissing him.