pixies concert part 1

❗TW❗ mention of sh

*the next day*

*Richie's pov*

Eddie ended up staying over again after we went to the arcade we just watched movies and ate snacks eventually we both passed.

Anyways now we're heading to the park to meet up with the rest of the losers. There was some festival going on and bill decided we were going. I'm honestly a little nervous to tell them about Henry but it will be fine.

"So what do think this festival is about eds,"

"I'm honestly not sure bill gave us zero context but he said he had wristband for all of us so it must be something big,"

We were slowing a approaching the park when I realized what was going on. It was the pixies the. pixies. like holy shit.

*Eddies pov*

I slowly came to the realization that we were going to a pixies concert which is like one of Richie's favorite bands. I look over and see the look on his face he looks so fucking happy.

"You excited rich,"

"FUCK YEAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME ITS THE PIXIES THE PIXIES"

after about 5 minutes we finally found the group and Richie just started screaming.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME BILL THE PIXIES REALLY,"

"Y-YEAH ARE YOU EXC-CITED RICH,"

"UH YEAHHH THIS IS AMAZING,"

Then bev chimed in

"Well rich it's great that your excited but why don't we get our wristbands on so that we can actually get into the concert huh,"

"Yeah yeah sorry bev thats a good point,"

"Thanks rich,"

I just sat there and observed like I always do. The truth is sometimes I feel really left out like I don't fit. Idk what it is to be honest and I don't understand why I feel like this sometimes but I do. But that doesn't matter it's fine.

*Richie's pov*

"Hey guys was Conner invited, not to be a bore but I noticed everyone's here but him,"

"Yeah Richie of c-course he should be here anyt-time I p-promins okay,"

"Oh okay cool cool,"

I interlocked my fingers with Eddie's and started walking towards the venue. He was doing that thing he does sometimes. He gets into these moods where he just shuts everyone out and is silent. It worries me a lot when he does this considering everything. Nobody knows this but right at the begining of freshman year he started self harming. It was a really low time for him he was being heavily bullied and for a while he had to go away. So I always try to check up on him cause I don't want that to happen again for obvious reason.

"Hey eds what's up are you doing okay,"

"YEAH RICH I'm fine no need to worry!!!!"

"Eddie tell me what's up,"

"I don't know its just been one of those days remember what my counselor said it would be like this sometimes because of the trauma,"

"Yeah-"

"BUT! I'm very excited for this so im going to ignore it and have fun okay chee,"

"Okay you know I love you right,"

"Trust me rich I know I love you too,"

With thati gave him a quick kiss since we were in public. Me and the rest of the losers got drinks and snacks and now we're we're waiting in the crowd. Somehow Bill scored front row tickets and Conner ended up showing up when we were getting drinks. This was his favorite band so I'm glad he is able to come.

After about 30 minutes the pixies came to the stage. 'I can't believe It I'm finally seeing the pixies live..."

To be continued

Hope you guys liked it and hey give me some suggestions for upcoming chapters love you ♥️