Sunflower

*richie's 3rd persons P.O.V still*

He knew things would get better he had trust now especially since wentworth was out of the picture, he was such a prick to them but now things would get better. With that being said he needed to tell his mom about the thing soon but today they were going shopping. Maggie's always been a good mom for the most part she tried to be there for him they just didn't relate but that was gonna change. It wasnt like she neglected the child she was there for his birthday and they always celebrated it so she did try to be a good mom. It was just Wentworth, he was mean to richie he just didnt care anymore he had anger issues but it didnt matter cause now richie had a supporting mother.

"Rich you ready,"

"Yeah mom im coming"

About 10 minutes later he came zooming down the stairs to see his mom was already in the car so he went outside and jump in the front seat.

"There's my bean,"

"Mom I'm taller than you"

"I know but you will always be my bean"

Shortly after that they arrived to the store, they went to a little cloths shop down the road from his house since it was the closest. And as soon as they got there richie ran to the men isle.

"So what do you want"

"Well I was thinking a few pair of jeans, a hoodie, some shirts,and I would love a new pair of shoes."

"I think thats a pretty good list lets go get it."

Richie was happy to finally get some new clothes. Once they were done they went to the cash register and lefft. He got a few band tees, a jean jacket, a metalica hoodie, ripped jeans, and checkerboard vans. Richie got out of his clothes and put on his new ones for the day.

Then he decided to go downstairs when he noticed his mom made some sandwhiches

"Thanks mom"

"Sure kiddo"

"Hey I need to tell you something"

"Ok whats up"

"You'll need to sit down"

Richie knew he was bi he was atracted to girls just more to boys.

"Mom I'm bi"

"Oh wow"

"And im dating eddie kaspbrak"

"So you finally told the kid"

"What do you mean"

"I knew you loved him you would blare 'Eddie my love' and cry every night in 8th grade"

"..oh..yeah"

"I so proud of you it takes alot of courage"

"...Thanks Mom!"

"I Love you honey"

"I love you too"

After he told his mom he decided to go see eddie. When he got there he didn't know if he should knock or go through the window but before he could do anything the front door opened revealing a more dressed up mrs. K more descriptive she wasnt wearing a tracksuit.

"Richie!! Perfect timing dinners ready"

Richie came in shocked wondering if eddie even knew what was going on but before he could think another thing he noticed eddie in the dining room ready

"Eds whats going on"

"I came out to my mother"
"Oh-"

"And she loves you now"

Richie thought it was odd mrs. K wasnt one to accept gays especially with the whole aids epidemic around.

"I deciced to make spaghetti tonight especially with our special occasion"

"Oh thats funny you know I call eddie 'eddie spaghetti' sometimes"

"Yeah and that one is worse than eds"

"Oh you love it eds"

"Yeah he never was too big on the nicknames it took me a while to call him eddie bear"

It was a weird night but it was also nice Eddie's mom let out her softer side which was honestly odd but kind. After dinner eddie and rich went to his room and drifted off to sleep.

Yess i will figure something out with the whole school but for now enjoy the soft hours