Sweet Hibiscus Tea

❗TW❗emotional breakdown
*2 weeks later*
*richies p.o.v*

Oh no not again ever since eigth grade i would have these random meltdown but why did it have to happen now when eddies over.

"Um eddie I'll be right back... I have to use the restroom."

"Okay...just go"

After that I rushed to the bathroom when I got in i locked the door all I could feel was pain I could feel the scream crawing up my throat begging to be let out but I held it in. Instead I pinched my skin and started crying. I dont know why this happens to me it just does some days it feels like IT's still here like were still fighting even though it's been 3 years. It hurts, it hurts so bad this feeling. I slowly fell to the ground as i felt the tears streaming down my face. Once I had sat down I started punching the floor with my fist, and biting my lip hard so I wouldnt scream. But I couldn't control it, it had to come out. Suddenly I screamed at the top of lungs louder than a thousand birds cawing.

I could hear eddies feet running down the hall. By now I was on the bathroom floor crying and screaming, not as loud but still screaming.

"Richie im coming in to see if your okay"

That should have been my wake-up call but I didnt move at all, not one bit. I saw eddie come in when he was in I saw the tears start to stream down his face.

"R-richie?"

All so could do was look at him and cry even more. Eddie ran to me and put me on his lap he started rubbing my face

"I'm sorry, god I- I'm so sorry you had to go though that eddie"

All I could was apoligize and cry. Eddie just sat there confused and crying. I sat up and hugged eddie he hugged me back we stayed there for a while crying in eachothers arms. I didnt know where my glases went but at least I had eddie.

Finally we pulled away i gave him the biggest kiss and apologized for dragging him into this mess. But he didnt seem to care he told me that any mess I have is his mess as well and then we went back to me room and cuddled.

*eddies p.o.v*

Richie had left about 10 minutes ago and that was all good until I heard a scream, a LOUD scream. Somethings wrong he never screams like that. I got up and started running down the hall when i got to door I told him i was coming in but he didnt answer. I opened the door the door to see him laying down crying and screaming it started to make me cry.

"R-richie"

I ran to him and pulled him into my lap I could see the pain in his eyes. Something was seriously wrong and I didnt know what. At this point he was still crying so i started wiping off his tears. Then he started apoligize for me having to go through something. I just sat there confused for a minute. Then I gave him the biggest hug it hurt me that he was hurting. After a while we pulled apart. Once I got up I noticed his glasses were on the counter so i grabbed them. Then we went back to the room and cuddled.

*1 hour later*
*Eddies pov still*

"So..... You wanna talk about it" I didnt know if Richie was ready to share but i needed an explanation.
"Hmm... Oh yeah"
"Well eddie ever since eigth grade I've had really bad breakdown at first it was twice a week now its like 3 times a month. I think it has something to do with pennywise but I try not to think about it. I didn't know it would happen today but it did I'm sorry."
"Hey look at me dont ever apoligize for that it happens to all of us.... even to me,"

*richies pov*

It happens to eddie too does this mean he has breakdowns too do we all have them?
"But that doesnt mean we should be ashamed of it or apoligize for it, I love you no matter what Richie remember that."
After we stopped talking we noticed it was night time so we ate some food and went to bed

I'm starting to be proud of this again I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter