love is painful

*warning violence and bullying*

*Richies 3 persons P.O.V*

Richie notices that the bed was cold which usually meant that eddie was awake which means richie should be to. He got up and threw on a queen shirt tucked in some black ripped jeans. Then he ran down stairs and saw eddie making breakfast,

"holy shit eds you got it to"

eddie looked up and rich saw his beautiful brown eyes

"yeah I picked up a few things from my mom"

"oh yeah how is Mrs. K"

"beep beep rich"

"sorry I'll keep it to a minimum"

richie thought how beautiful eds truly was he had loved eddie since the beginning 4th grade, the first day he meet him and when they had there first conversation he just knew, he knew that this was the love of his life.

"Eddie you know I love you right,"

eddie looked up from cooking with shock in his eyes but then he smiled and gave richie a big hug,

"yeah I love you too rich."

Then he sat down and waited for eddie to get finished. Once eds was done cooking they sat down and ate together

"hey rich, bev called earlier and she ask if we could go shopping with her later and I may have told her yes"

"great its actually really fun going shopping with bev she used to make me get into skirts and dance around."

Then out of nowhere they both bursted out laughing after that he decided to start a tickle war which surprisingly eddie won.

"Okay okay richie we should go"

richie helped eddie up and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Okay lets go my love"

about 20 minutes later they arrived at the store

"richiee!!"

"Bevv!!"

They had the type of friendship that no one else in the group had, it was honest, funny, full of inside joke, and most importantly it was loyal.

"So I was thinking we go to the girls section you know where I shop and you guys can get stuff and try it on"

eddie had a weird look on his face but honestly richie thought it would be fun and no one was there so he spoke up

"yeah sure that sounds really fun"

"really chee are you sure"

"Eds we'll be fine no one's here"

"yeah eddie the stores empty it'll be fun we're gonna be ok"

eddie nodded his head which setteled richies nerves. The rest of the day was full of fun after they were done shopping they decided to go to the arcade which was fun while it lasted now they were walking bev home. "Well see you later bev" "okay call me rich" "okay" then they started walking back home.

"Eds"

"yeah rich"

"are we together or something"

"i mean idk rich would you do the honor of calling me your boyfriend"

"of course eds"

richie didnt know what went over him but all the sudden he felt the need to just kiss eddie and never stop so he did he pushed his lips on eds and didnt stop for a long time not until they heard someone familiar and not in a good way.

* violence warning * 

"Well well well look at what we have here"

it was bowers they both jumped back

"i know you know that gays are disgusting just thought i show you too"

then henry picked up richie and threw him against the wall. Patrick grabbed eddie and threw him back down and started punching him across the face over and over again.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE" richie screamed in pain

"oh tozier your gonna wish you never said that"

Henry came up to him and started kicking him in the side repeatedly. Meanwhile patrick picked up eddie and slammed him against the wall a couple times. After a while they were done leaving eddie and richie on the ground bloody and weak.

'Eddie, is eddie okay' all richie could think about in that moment was eddie and only him not even himself

"Eddie are you still with me"

"yeah im here how bout you"

"yeah guess they got the best of us this time" richie got up and helped eddie and they went to eds house.