Tough Love

"CONNER?!"

"..im in here rich"

"Im so sorry there jus-"

"Scared I know but they have to know im nothing like him"

"They do come on lets go back"

Rich grabbed conners hands and helped him up then they went back Richie refused to listen or talk to eddie he just ignored him.

*after school*

"Hey rich wanna go to the arcade"

"Oh hell yess"

They got there and got their tokens. Without hesitation they both looked at eachother and yelled 'streetfighter'
After 7 games they were done and wanted to go home but then eddie showed up.

"Where are you two going"

"Conners staying the night at my house"

"Seriously"

"Yeah Edward other people can stay at my house that arent you"

"Fine Richard"

Richie was shocked eddie has never called him 'richard'. He has called him edward on numerous occasions, but NEVER the other way around.
Richie decided to ignore it and they went back to there house by the time they got there his mom had dinner done.

"Rich is that you"

"No its an axe murderer"

"Haha very funny"

"Hey mom my friend Conner wants to stay the night is that okay hes new"

"Yeah thats fine love, come eat"

The boys ran to the dinning room when they heard that. The rest of the night was full of fun. They watched footloose, had a dance party, and finishes the night off with a fun game of monopoly. Richie was getting tired so he went to bed. Richie had fun that night, conner was actually really really nice. It shocked him that he was related to such a horrible person.

*5 weeks later*

Things were going good with the losers club in fact conner was finally added and everyone except for eddie was really happy about it. Right now they were at lunch planning the traditional losers party.

"Okay s-since we k-know where were h-having it we need help with s-s-supplies"

Richie shot his hand up

"Rich"

"My mom said she will make snacks and stuff plus she said she'll pack me stuff for smores"

"Ok e-eddie"

"My mom will bring blankets, pillows, hand sanitizer, and tissues"

"Ok w-what ab-bout games"

This was right up conners lane so he shot his hand up.

"Go ahead con."

"I'll bring games i have a ton of board games at home and i can bring a blindfold so we can play marco polo, and we could play spin the bottle"

Spin the bottle made richie think of eds one year before they got together they played spin the bottle and eddie had to kiss rich. Which made eddie catch feeling.

"Well I guess were set we'll set up the hideout after school"

After they made there plans they ate some more but then eddie had to say something

"Rich?"

Richie responded with additude
"What edward"

"Are we gonna share the hammock like we do every year"

Richie was looking forward to that it was his favorite part of the whole sleepover thing sharing bedding with his eds, but they were in a fight. times were changing.

"Idk edward I'll think about it"

This broke eddie inside.

"Fine richie"

Eds got up and dumped his tray then he left the lunch room.