Losers Sleepover Part 2

Richies P.O.V

Ever feel like your hearts being ripped out slowely so you feel all the pain well thats how it felt when I didnt have eddie by my side.

I hid it when i was around everyone else but on the inside i was dying but that doesnt matter anymore because i got him back. I finnally got him back.

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie me and bev stayed down here all night yesterday trying to get the projecter"

"Sure but me and eds claim the hammock"

"You always do rich"

That was the reason why i loved bev she always seemed to know what to say at the perfect moment. After a couple minutes later the goonies came on it was bens favorite movie I mean its good or whatever but its not the best.

I look down to see eddie cuddleing my chest we were wrapped in a blanket so he would stay warm i could care less if i was warm all that matters is that hes safe and okay. Plus his mom would literally kill me if he wasnt so i got that going for me.

Stans P.O.V

This movie always makes me happy even tho i might never be very much more happy after that summer.

I just wish i could tell bill the truth already I mean look at rich and eddie there happy and i want that to. Who even know if bill's gay tho I mean he kissed bev, but then again bev did say he told her he was bi. I dont even know what I am its so hard to think about that but i think I might be bi too.

He was over there sitting by mike they were laughing about something bill always has this glow since the sixth grade....when I first fell in love...

But that doesnt matter, right know were trying to have a fun night together as a group. Thank god bev came back after she left we drifted a little and i missed my friends. But they ended up moving here so we could all be close again great right.

With that my parents have been pushing me to be better. Well my dad my mom tell him to chill. I mean I'm not even that religious anymore.

Bill says I'll always be like this we all will nothing will ever really be the same but at least we got eachother right.

And connors actually pretty cool too which kinda suprised me considering but you should never really judge someones past if you dont know there story.

*Bills P.O.V*

Stan was my best friend don't get me wrong but i always thought there was something off with our friendship like a missing peice. After the summer of IT stan really hated me he always said I ruined his life, and well I did. But we slowley got close again so close that i started to develope a crush. It was weird i guess ive never noticed his true beauty before, his perfect jawline and his curly brown hair. Even though people made fun of him he was still perect in my eyes. Once the movie ended we decided to have a dance party. We were all dancing when good old fashion loverboy by queen turned on. I decided to dance by Stan he looked perfect like he was having a good time. Finally the chorus came and i felt this urge come to me out of no where i kissed Stan i quickly pulled away. Stan stooded there shocked for a minute but then he kissed me back this was the best night even.

*Eddies P.O.V*
After dancing for a while everyone got tired me and rich grabed two pillows and a blanket you may think sleeping in a hammock is uncomfortable but its not that bad plus I had richie to cuddle me and keep me warm. Once eveyone was layed down bill shut the trapdoor and locked it. I went to turn on the night light and ran back to the hammock once i got comfortable I took of richies glasses, gave him a kiss then shortly fell asleep

So yeah i finally got back to writing this story and im so happy with it anyways have a good day