Conner Bowers

Richie was on his way to school, because he had to go. Him and eddie had already skipped three days and eddies mom was getting pushy. So today was there first day back since the first day. When richie got inside the school he was call to the office 'great job tozier you've already managed to get in trouble' when he got in he noticed a kid sitting in the corner, soon to find out was conner bowers.

"You guys called me up here"

"Ah yess we have a new student and we think you would be a perfect mentor"

"Oh.....okay"

"Over there in the corner, his names conner bowers"

Richie stopped dead in his tracks when he heard that name 'arcade kid' he didnt want to see him but he had too.

"Conner come on"

Conner turned around and saw the kid he called a ferry all those years ago.

"Okay I'm coming"

*10 minutes later*
Richie decided to speak up he was tired of the silence.

"So....im assuming you remember me"

Conner stopped and put his hands on richie's soulder and then explained what happened that day.

"Look you were like my first friend henry wouldnt let me do anything that summer and honestly I did want to play another round because you were fucking GOOD....but then I noticed henry and he hated you so much and I was scared..... I-im sorry"

Conner dropped his hand and not even a second later richie hugged him tightly.

"Its okay lets go to class"

And with that they were on there way

*time skip:lunch*

"Conner yo come on"

"Haha IM COMING I SWEAR"

A couple minutes conner stumbled out of the bathroom so they could go to lunch.

"Okay so remember eddie"

"Oh yeah the little bean"

"Yeah well were dating....oh shit please dont say anything "

"Rich you can trust me"

"Okay"

Richie grabbed his arm and ran to the losers table.

"And conner these are my friends Bill, Stan, Bev, Mike, Ben, and of course Eds."

"R-R-Richie who is t-t-this"

Bill looked concerned which pissed richie off.

"Conner Bowers my new friend"

They all look terrified and the eddie spoke up.

"Oh great a mini bowers."

Conner looked angry his eyes were watered.

"How dare you, HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW ME"

"Con calm down"

"NO IM NOTHING LIKE HIM I HATE HIM AND I ALWAYS WILL"

Then he ran away to the bathroom leaving everyone but richie terrified.

"Nice job eds"

"Rich im sorry"

"Save it"

Then richie ran to the bathroom to see if conner was okay.