CHAPTER - 27

(3 day went as Namjoon fucked Jin by all means to satisfy his wolf)

Namjoon POV:

(as he gained consciousness after his rut as everything happened in rut was namjoon wolf not him.. )

I woke up as I felt that my full energy was drained out .... as I gained my senses I felt a soft warm body beside me ... I started to fear that how I going to face this ... I opened my eyes slowly a saw that I was in my rut den ... so who is the person I slept in my den!!! as I slowly divert my eyes as in to face the reality ..SEOKJIN..... How, when , WTF I had done to him as I shot up on the bed as jin frame detached as his whole naked body comes in front of me as I saw shock me the hell out me ... what I had done to the love of my life ... to my mate...... is body was having my bites, from his neck till his inner thighs and my handprint on his neck, shoulders, wrist, and ankles .... soon my eyes fell between his legs where some blood and my cum was leaking in between his legs ... as my body started to shiver ..... as I put sheet on his body ...as I tried to wake him up from my shaking hands ...but he didn't responded.. as I got more scared ...soon I went to take a water bottle .. I stepped on something...as I lifted my foot a syringe ... soon I realized that .... maybe I had drugged him to satisfy my needs.... as the tears fell from my eyes ......... I raped my mate ....

I tried to wake him up as nothing worked ... I started to panic as the beep sound comes as the den door opened .... I picked him up as I come towards our bedroom and lay him on the bed .. I went towards my closet to dress my self as I was naked .....

I soon mind-linked my mom as she is the head healer

Namjoon: MOM!!!!

(as it was mid-night ...... she was not relying to me ... so I thought to give it a try once again.. as I was sitting I the corner of the room on the floor as I was afraid to go near Jin)

Namjoon: MOM!! ...Please I need u

Mrs.Kim: what happened joon.....

Namjoon: please come to my room mom......J......Jin(starts crying)

Mrs.Kim: what happened ... Jin what happened to him...

I am coming don't panic.....

As mrs.kim ran to the namjoon room as she opened the door .... the scenario in front of her eyes made her go numb as the jin was lying motionless and pale in the sheets... and namjoon was sitting I the corner holding his knees and crying as his head was also buried into his knees

Mrs.kim get to hold the situation as she went inside the den she scanned all the things as she realized what his son has done to his own mate ... she went near jin as she pulled the sheet as see saw the condition ... as the ground slipped below her feet ... he was not in the right condition.....

Mrs.kim went to namjoon with so much anger as she pulled him up ....

Mrs.Kim: What on the earth have u done joon.......

Joon: mom...... I ...(weeping).. I don't want to do it ...... it happened and I don't know how......

Mrs.kim: what u don't know.........

Joon: I was in rut when I came home early morning as I went towards my room he was packing ... then a argument started and after that ..... I don't remember anything ..... but I know that I....I ..drugged him ....... and raped him ...

As Mrs.Kim slapped him really hard ... after listening to all things......

Mrs.Kim: You know that u have done ..... he was having insecurity that he was attempted to be raped by someone else .... he was feeling disgusted about himself .... so he want to take some time to sort out himself ... that's why he was going to his friend placed .... and see what you have done to him .....

Namjoon : I am sorry ..... mom please ... save him first ... I will take any punishment you want .....

As mrs kim told namjoon to bathe Jin first as she will go and get some to the medicines from the hospital...