CHAPTER - 38

Jungkook: Taehyung....

Taehyung: yes my alpha (to add fuel to his possessiveness as I love to tease him)...

Jungkook: leave the gown .... I have seen what I don't want anybody else to see...

Taehyung: ohh ... I don't want to slip that's why I have gown up in my hands (as I am making gown more up to my knees)

Suddenly he comes near me talks gown from my hands lifts me on his shoulder as he take my downstairs.. and settled me on the sofa... and sets himself down on his knees in-front me ...then takes my feet to make me wear those high heels.... (as my wolf ..... drools over his gentleman behaviour ..) .. after that he takes my hand to guide me to his car to the venue as I break reading his thoughts so that I cannot spoil my mood ... as I am going to go for full enjoying my last day as Taehyung as I know that after reaching my pack I have to take the responsibility of the throne....... and to drool over my not so nerd Alpha..

As the party begins, me and Jimin joined the dance stage ..... we were so much into our enjoying zone ...... we suddenly Started feeling uncomfortable... I was Started to feel like crying when I herd a growl as I avert my eyes in the direction of growl I saw Jungkook with red eyes with golden circle to which my body gets frozen as I saw a big black wolf with red eyes with golden circle (true blood alpha)....... and I lost my sense ..... to understand anything at the moments.....

I was guided to the VIP villa ....... I went to the washroom ...as tears Started to fall from my eyes after crying for an hour Jimin came to my room to give me the information as regarding the royal guards have came to guide me to the pack house where I have to take over the throne as soon as the king as I rushed towards the car as I see my alpha standing and watching me as I mind-linked ......

After the Jungkook statement

Jungkook: ...................I love you...................... even if u hate me

I blocked the mind-link to get hold the command over the situation as a take the seat beside my royal assistant in the car......... on the way back to the pack house...I was informed that when the important meeting was going on ... some of the enemy of the great Great-Star pack panned to spread a deadly war to to which all the meeting member were injured .......as I arrived in the premises of the Great-Star pack the scene that I was seeing in front of my eyes was hard to explain as my mind was not accepting the observations........that I was seeing..

The Moon Pack

Jungkook POV:

As I driving suddenly the scene comes to my view that blew my mind. As my adviser showed me the video of Great star pack ..... were suddenly war has started .... enemies killed the whole innocent people of the star pack regardless of their gender or their rank .... as someone is trying to erase whole existence of star pack .....

As I came to my pack hospital where my dad was lying on the bed fighting for his life .... he was badly injured while fighting to the borders to guard our pack from the intruders ... I went near him as I held my dad hand ...

Jungkook: dad........

Jungkook dad: son you have to take the responsibility to guard the pack as well as the royals... you will be the incharge to guard the queen till the day u die...

Jungkook: I will dad..don't worry ......... tell me how this happened ...and what they want...

Jungkook dad: as they are enemy of the great Great-Star pack they want to harm the royals by kidnapping the heir of the Great-Star pack so that they can claim him .. Taehyung u know him the VIP to whom u where assigned to guard 2 year back...