CHAPTER - 51

Jin POV:

I don't know where the things went wrong he was very caring and loving he was the ideal alpha that every omega wants to get ...... why he became so careless as I went to Tea house as I saw that they were linked in their memory so I decided to take the guest room ... I cried whole day as I fell asleep in the evening ...

Jungkook POV:

For the next few days as joon and I was busy about the arrangement that should be done as Tae should not get in any kind of difficulties to take over the crown ... many meetings were held as only a few of them was against our decision .... majority was on our side so everything went smooth.. now in two days we will be departure to the palace ...

Now a days jijoon has started to be very close to me he has the same thing that I felt with jimin .. as the day of departure came as we all were ready ... its a journey of 1 and a half day ..

Now a days jin and joon both were having a tense aura around them I don't know why but they were ignoring each other ...jijoon and I was in the same car as other were in the joon car as the journey was started ... as jijoon started asking the question how tae and I met .. what we are at that time .. and many random questions ... at the dinner time we pullover at a restaurant n bar to have some dinner as jijoon was sleeping ... I parked the car as Tae came at took jijoon from me as namjoon and I went to the reception to book the seat as other three was seated and jijjoon was wide awake right now ... as me and joon went near the chair bar to have some drinks as I want to as about what happened why he is bit off now .. as we were now discussion as I mind-linked tae to ask the same from the jin as we were aware to their behaviour now days now we are aware that they were having a misunderstanding and jin hormones are taking the troll over the situation make the things more difficult between both of them ... after a few drinks a pair omega went beside us started flirting with us as after few minutes we saw that our omegas who were watching all this were jealous and making expression as they want to murder us ..as I warned joon about the situation... as we both are struggling to excuse ourselves from the flirting omegas as jijoon started to coming towards our table as joon and I were having a questionable stare on the little figure ...

Jijoon: excuse me ... dad could you please stop flirting with these ugly omegas as mum is waiting for you .... and you uncle you expecting wife needs more attention then these ... so both of you join the table with them now ...

After what we herd firstly I choke on the drink and the thing jijoon said next we both were on the same boat ... as jijoon held my arm and draged me towards the table by saying..

Jijoon: excuse us ... please... I am taking my dad with me ..

As joon followed us to the table .. both jin and tae were giggling as they saw want jijoon did..