CHAPTER - 86

as he tightly held my jaw in his and as he asked me where I was .... as of now he was chocking me ... as tears started to leave from my eyes as he put me on his shoulder and took me to his room as I was hell scared .... soon he threw me on his bed as he started to open his button as I was now moving back on the bed as he grabbed my foot and pulled me toward him as I was now asking him and begging him to leave me but everything went in wane is he held my wrist and tied them on by back with his tie and tore my clothes as he flipped me on my back as he get rid of his clothes and hovered me and he parted my ass checks as he slammed his dick into me without and prepping as I screamed with my whole will as he was not stopping as he was enjoying this all his rage his anger and his lust that was all that I knew that now I was not his mate only his toy or a puppet to him to whom he was giving his punishment ....this torture was not over ..... days has passed he applied to the medical leave on my behalf as I was in the heat that was a total lie and everyone was buying his lies cause he was maintaining his good image in front of whole pack and my friends ... he has started giving me the heat inducers that will make me to accept him with my whole will... as of now he daily comes to his bedroom at night to pleasure himself with my body as I was tied to his bed and maids were appointed for me as to fed me and then again tie me up for their master ... as the pain started in the lower abdomen as they informed him that my heat has started has he came home .... I was now in the preheat as I was still stubborn to ask him for the help as I knew he was my mate but now I hate him with my whole will ... as he was sitting on the couch in front sipping his wine as he was enjoying my suffering ... as I was whimpering in pain and I could not pleasure myself as my hands and legs were tied to the bed as I was lying naked as he was telling me to submit and ask him for the help .... as I was on the peck of the heat wave as I submit and he endeavored me and he knotted me again and again in my heat as he was ready to impregnate me with his seeds ..... these days went like hell as was enjoying and I was dying from inside ... I hate my fate and body now .... as I wish I could die ... he signed the marriage paper in the heat so that I could not escape him ...