CHAPTER - 76

As i smiled and jin nodded as i started drive ...... it took us 2 hours to reach their as it was sunset time the view was so mesmerizing ...... the clouds were having red and golden hue .... as I turned my head towards my right ... jijoon was sleeping against jin chest and his hand was securing him ..... as jin was awake just closing his eyes to take some rest .... I announced our arrival ..... our vacation house is in the secluded area as the privacy will be given to the us .... their will be no maid ... only guards will be present on the gate which was way away from the house as it can be barely seen now ...... as I exited and made my way towards passenger seat ... to take jijoon as jin was tried and need some rest now .....

We went inside as jin took his clothes moved towards washroom to freshen up as I tuck jijoon in the bed and went to balcony attached to bedroom ..... I was still in the guilt to lose my pup as jin was suffering daily by the incident ... I can see the pain through his eyes maybe jijoon can give him the feeling that he was craving for .. as I herd the click sound .... its jin maybe he is out now I went inside ... went to washroom ... came back and joined jijoon and jin on the bed ...as we went to sleep ... I hope that every thing will be good ....

In the committee meeting ..

Mark was the temporary head ......

Flashback :

Mark pov:

I was ready to meet the love of my life Taehyung ... I saw him in the party years back .. as I fell for his beauty .... he was so polite and loving ... everything was going smooth as I went to propose the marriage to Taehyung parents they denied ... that day I decided to take the things in my hand .... I killed my parents as well as Taehyung parents...... but the things went out of control due to their friends jimin and suga ..... they knew that my people was behind that Taehyung could be captured but the things got out of the hands and they escaped ..... it took me almost 1 year to find taehyung in one the the medic camp at the outskirts of the Star pack ... my hired people was also there ... but at that time I decided to make Taehyung mine by having a great image in front of him... but my planned was ruined by that pup jijoon ..... but when my childhood friend Jungkook came to visit ... I knew that he was searching for his mate ... but to my bad luck it was Taehyung .... so if I cant make him mine ... I will take each and everything he has now ... as junkook was having the power to control 5 pack as one so I decided to take him down by making the things worst .... and now I will kill them all who can bring treat to my goal to become the king .... and on top of that I found my mate he is the friend of jin and Taehyung .. and things are getting now on my side ......