cheating girlfriend

word count: 648

hermoine was alone in ron's dorm, wearing only a shear tshirt and her black lacy underwear. laying on her stomach, reading a book as hermoine often does.  ron and her  had just gotten together, but were sleeping together for a while now. they decided that being in a relationship only makes sense.

all of  a sudden someone tied a blindfold around her eyes.

"ooh ron you're trying something new?"  but no one answered her. she just smirked and mumbled okey. hermoine was always up for something new, cause if shes being honest ron was kinda boring in bed.

she was still on her stomach when fred, not ron started massaging her butt. she was mouning just a bit quietly. fred then pulled up her shirt and spread her legs a bit then pushed her underwear away to the side.

and started slowly moving his finger around her vagina. hermoine bite her lip and moaned a bit. fred felt her getting more wet. then he put his fingers in her, she yelped a little at the suprise but only to get on her knees and arch her back for him to get a better angle.

fred was fingering her from behind and hermoine was a mess she was moaning so much and loud. so loud.   good thing the room had a spell that stopped all sounds. fred thought of that previously. then he pulled out his dick and slowly put it in. hermoine moaned so bad and it turned fred on so much.

he from the start started going fast to only go faster and faster. hermoine was now on all fours moaning and yelling how good it feels. then fred and the girl came.

he pushed her so now shes on her back.

"are we done?" she wanted to take off the blindfold but when she did she saw fred.

"fred?" hermoine was in shock "how dare you?" she moved a bit back to the head rest of the board.

but fred smirked and leaned closer to her face:"but didn't you like it ? aren't i better?"

hermoine was left speechless fred started putting his hands under her shirt.  hermoine moaned when he got to her breasts and fred smirked.

"that's what i thought"

fred continued to massage her breasts and pinching them time to time looking her dead in the eyes. hermoine wasn't a cheater, she could never. oh but she already did so what would be the big deal if she went another round? ron wouldn't find out anyway.  and two is better than one, no?

"ah fuck it" hermoine moaned louder.

fred smirked and removed her shirt. the two started making out with more tounge than you could imagine. fred went down kissing and sucking on her neck while removing her bra at the same time. the boy started sucking on her breasts and biting them.

all hermoine could do was moan and grab fred hair. he started to go lower, kissing and licking down her stomach. at her panties , he started to remove them and kissing down as he did.

then he started eating her out, his tounge moving ways hermoine had never experienced and moaning like she never had. fred only felt how wet she was and her showing his head more in her vagina.

but right before the girls would have come he stopped. "fred what the fuck, i was about to finish" but before she could say anything else she felt him slide into her.

and it was hard, it was rough like she never felt. both of the pair were moaning hard. and fred only thrusting faster and harder.

then the two came at their climax. after fred came in the girl, knowing shes using birth control. he got up, leaned closer to the girl and whispered.

"ill be back" and left hermoine there naked and out of breath.