truth or dare gone sexual

word count: 655

it was any normal slytherin party were  all the houses were invited. it was late in the night, the young ones had gone to bed and everyone was intoxicated. blaise had the awesome idea of playing truth or dare.

so the game started calm but quickly turned into the most sexual game of truth or dare ever. everyone knew who each other found attractive and wanted to fuck. and well lucky for anna everyone in this room wanted to fuck her.

all of them expressing this in some type of way.

astoria asked the girl:"truth or dare anna"

her being the bold drunk she is said :" dare"

astoria didnt hesitate to say:"make out with everyone playing"

anna smirked and turned to her left were was sitting hermoine.

"if everyone alright with it" none complained. anna smirked again.

she moved to hermoine and took her face in her hands and gently kissed the girl, leaving hermoine flustered.

after that moving onto luna, ginny, george, draco, blaise, astoria all of the being just makeouts some more longer some more touchey. but when she got to harry potter it was a different thing.

anna straddled him and put her lips on to his. gripping his hair and harrys hands shamelessly moving to her butt and grabbing it, right hand moving to her breast and squishing it. the two making out for the longest time.

"get a room" blaise shouted and anna stopped while smiling and sitting back at her place.

***

the whole rest of the game and night harry and anna had tension and at the point were both of them were drunk enough they decided to go back to gryffindors.

but when the two turned down a smaller hall harry pressed anna against a wall and started violently making out with her moving his hand all around her body.

the girl moaned a bit and answered the makeout. harry slid his hand under her dress and closer to her vagine while kissing her neck. anna was grabbing his hair and quietly moaning.

harry moved her underwear out the way and slid two of his finger in the girl making her gasp out of suprise and pleasure. she bit her lip as he started moving in and out and succking on her breasts.

he moved back on to kissing the girl while adding another finger in her and making the girl moan louder.

"quite anna" he whispered in her ear and continued kissing her. he was getting faster with his fingering and anna could stand anymore her legs getting weak.

"im so close harry" she said as her sucked a hickey on her breasts and moved his fingers faster.

anna moaned as loud as ever and came all over harrys hand. he removed in from her and licked it making anna blush.

"you taste amazing"

anna smiled and fixed her dress she was about to leave but harry pushed her back to the wall with her hand above her head.

"what about me?" anna looked down to see his hard dick against the pants.

"get on your knees" he said and she did.

anna slid down on her knees and harry realised her hands.

"suck it"

she unbuttoned his pants and took out the rather large dick.

she put it in her mouth and right as she did this harry grabbed the back of her head and shoved it deeper.

"dont tease me"

he moved her head for her and going deeper with each time making the girl choke. but he liked that, anna continued the suck the dick and harry moaned.

"fuck anna"

he trusted few more times as deep as ever and came in her mouth.

"swallow it" the two locked eyes and anna swolled.

"good girl" he put his dick away "now leave before someone sees us"

and anna got up and turned to go away but not before harry slapped her but.