his little bitch

word count: 708

kate was in her slytherin uniform but a little touch to it. short as fuck fluffy skirt that her ass was hanging out and a white button up tied without a bra or panties. but she did have her robe over and closed so no one saw in class.

after potions when everyone left she stayed because she was failing. was it on purpose? maybe. did her parents yell at her for it? maybe but was it worth it for him? hell fuck yes.

the moment everyone left she saw with her eye that snape locked the door. she smirked and decided to take off her robe. pretending to do  somthing while snape went and sat at his desk. kate stood up drooped her pencil.

"oops" she smiled innocently and bent  over to pick it up putting her full ass and vagina on display for snape to look at.

snape couldnt stop himself as he walked over to her and started making out with the student and put her on his desk. he grabbed her shirt and ripped it off the buttons flying to either side. she was left without a top and her tits were out and about. snape got turned on even more because they were big.

he started to touch them and then he kissed her neck and lower to her breast and started sucking on them. biting them hard, he had a thing for violence. kate played down on his desk as he went lower.

starting to eat her out, kate was feeling it and her mouns showed that  after a bit he stopped and now kate was pulled down on her knees to suck his dick. he put it in her mouth and grabbed her hair to help him thrust into her mouth. he wasn't the biggest so kate easy took all of him. it made her choke a little just because of the roughness he was going at it. he pulled out and came on the girls face to only then slap her across the face and say:

"bend over"

and she did as told, kate got up and bent over the teachers desk and no time spent he was inside her going at it. spanking her but and pulling her hair. both of them were mouning and a tear slipped along sides kate's face from the pain his dick did to her vagina.

but it felt good and she didnt want him to stop, and he didnt. he kept going in and out harder and faster. kate yelled out:

"IM GOING TO COME"

"dont you fucking dare bitch" was all snape said as he fucked her faster and harder.

there was no way kate would be able to stop her from coming.

"IM GONNA COME SORRY SIR" she came" FUCK"

but snape didnt stop her continued to fuck her insides:" yourw going to pay for this little bitch. you came before me"

kate was not almost full on crying, her vagina was more sensitive due to her just comming but snape was going at it. but then the professor came as well.

he flipped her around so she was on her back and saw her tears. this turned him on.

"stop crying slut and spread your legs" she did as told.

"yes sir"

she spread her legs and her pussy was on display. without wasting a second snape went into her. making her yell.

it felt so, so good but kate was tired and hurting, but it looked like snape wasn't even close to wanting to stop. so she didnt say anything. after all she did want this for so long.

the professor was going at it, going in and out faster and rougher while pinching her breast and biting on them as hard as he could. he slapped the girl one more time. this made kate cry even more and turn snape on so much.

he fucked her until he came.

"now get out bitch" he stepped away to pull up his pants and walked over to the other side to his desk and set down.

kate took her things and put on her robe as she walked out. that's was hurtful but it felt amazing. she was so happy.