protector

word count: 752

requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

me, hermoine, ron and harry are in the middle of nowhere. this forest is so far away from home or any sense of familiarity. i am quite scared of what might happen in the near future. im glad my boyfriend harry is here, he always has protected me.

especially against draco, each time he comforted me. i really do love him. but i have a feeling that this time he wont be able to due to the importance of the horcruxes we are hunting.

right now its nighttime and ron with hermoine are on nightwatch. im sitting  in the tents living room and just getting more scared as i think about all these things.

"hey babe, is everything okey? why aren't you sleeping?" harry asked from behind me

he sat next to me and looked in my face:" y/n are you okey? what's happening?"

"im scared harry" i answered him

"aww y/n, everything is going to be okey" he took my face in his hands" here ill give you a kiss"

im pretty sure he just wanted to peck my lips, but all of sudden i started craving him, so i deepened the kiss and grabbed his hair with my hands.

harrys hands went from my face to my butt and he picked me up. god hes so strong. he walked to his bedroom area and threw me on the bed, he himself mumbled a spell that closed the curtains around us and  they become soundproof.

he climbed in the bed and we started making out again. he was wearing a shirt which i took off of him revealing his muscles which turned me on even more. because i was already ready for bed i was only wearing a tshirt and panties.

harry took off my shirt revealing my naked chest, he now put his mouth back on mine and his hands on my breasts. I on the other hand unbuttoned his pants and took them off together with his understand leaving him completely naked.

which only led to him taking off my panties and me beginning naked as well.

"god y/n you're so beautiful" he said before i pushed him down, so im on top, i went back to kissing my hot boyfriend.

and then i slowly went down, kissing his neck and leaving hickeys, so everyone knows hes mine. i can feel his penis getting hard and pressing against my stomach, i smiled as i kissed lower to his stomach and then to his waistline.

"please just start doing something y/n, stop teasing" harry said right as i took his dick in my hands and started giving him a handjob. he could only moan.

"can you now please put it in your mouth y/n"

god i love when he calls me by my name, i started sucking his dick and with one hand helping to rub his dick while with the other hand i massaged his balls lightly.

"ahh yes y/n you're doing amazing ill swear to always protect you. FUCK"

i sucked on his dick for the next two minutes, until he came in my mouth, I swallowed all of it and went back up to his face to kiss him again.

he grabbed my butt with his hands as we passionately made out.

"y/n" he stopped kissing "i dont have a condom on me"

i kissed him again:" that's okay you can just put it in my butt" i continued to kiss him.

"ahh y/n i love you" we switched positions. he was now on top and I was on all fours.

and then he put it in and i moaned loud enough if the curtains were soundproof ron and hermoine would have heard me. he started going a bit faster, he knew i liked it slower so he respected my wishes which only made me more horny.

he, while going in and out, leaned forward and me me come up to me knees and started kissing my neck while grabbing my breasts.

i moaned right in his ear and he said" god that's so hot y/n im going to come FUCK im so close where do you want it?"

and i answered my boyfriend:" where ever you want"

so he pushed me back on all fours and came on my back, I could only hear how much he was out of breath 

I laughed as he went to grab a towel for me. god i loved my boyfriend.