daddy issues

word count: 572

pansy was the malfoy manner alone with her boyfriends dracos dad. she knew he found her attractive and the girls always had thought he was hot. so she decided to work out. the girl put on short booty shorts without panties and a loose tank top without a bra so if she stretched her arms you could see her tits on display.

she walked down to the living room and asked lucius to help her workout and stretch. with no suprise to pansy he agreed. at first he made her do squats but he stood right behind her, so when she would squat her butt would brush against his dick and she would feel this, each time it getting harder and harder.

after that he wanted her to go on all fours but with her hands on elbows. pansy made sure to rise her shirt as much as possible, her breasts were hanging out no questions asked. lucius spread her legs and pushed her back to stretch it while his dick was rubbing against her butt and making pansy more wet.

then lucius wanted her to stretch. so she layed flat on her back with her legs spread apart in the air. he pushed them down to stretch but his hands were moving from her knees closer and closer to her vagina and at the end his hands were right next to it. he pressed his dick against her shorts  and leaned forward to ask her if her breathing was okey.

then he led her to the table and mad her bend over. pansy thought this was about to be another stretch but he had enough of the teasing. she bent over and spread her legs he pulled her  head back by the hair and said:" you know what you were doing" lucius removed her shorts" now you're gonna pay." and he put his dick in her vagina with no warning and started fucking the teenage girl. pansy moaned from the suprise.

but the guy was so large it hurt pansy, but it felt so good. so she cried as she moaned. it felt more good than bad and at some point lucius had grabbed her hips and helped him to hold onto them.

the empty manor was filled with pansies moans and lucius grunts. when the guy came in pansy, he pulled out and flipped her around so she was on her back.

"god you're so tight. get on your knees now." so she did, all though her lower part were hurting from the roughness she still obeyed.

"yes sir" lucious put his dick in her mouth.

"suck it slut" and so pansy did. she sucked on it licked it and made lucious moan.

he started thrusting into her mouth and moving her head by her hair so she takes all of it. she couldn't, he was just simply too big for her. but lucius wasn't about to let that happened so he put in deeper and made the girls choke, he continued to fuck her mouth until he came right in her throat. then and only then he pulled out leaving pansy with tears in her eyes.

"you slut, get the fuck up and leave this room." he put his dick away" ill be waiting for you at midnight in the kitchen. if you're not there you'll regret it." he put his hand around her neck"and I mean it"