cheating girlfriend 2

word count: 1295

it was a week after hermoine had cheated on ron with his brother. and to be honest as much as she wanted to never do that again and enjoy sex with ron. she couldn't. all the times they had sex all she could think about it how much better his brother was at it.

so today was a party at gryffindor and hermoine knew ron would want to have some fun afterwards. but she wanted to actually enjoy the sex today so she wanted to find fred and somehow get him to sleep with her at least before ron did.

the girl was getting ready, she curled her hair and put on full face of makeup, a tank top which fit her perfectly making her breasts look really good and a short miniskirt with no underwear. she knew this was a risk but she decided to take it anyway. the skirt was also low waisted and the top really cropped.

the party was already going for a but when hermoine joined but before she could go searching for fred, ron came up and kissed her, grabbing her ass. she of course answered it.

"you look so hot jesus herm, do you just wanna go to my bedroom right now?" ron whispered in her ear.

hermoine just smiled and led him to the drinks.

it was really late and everyone at the party was drunk and not a single sober person. hermoine was sitting in rons lap, still not getting a chance to talk with fred. but now he came up to them.

"hey ron, harry was searching for u. he is at the drink, and you wont mind if I take your gf for a dance would you?"

"nah dude, i trust her" ron got up kissed hermoine and went to go search for harry.

hermoine blushed as fred put his hand around her waist put setting it down lower in her ass. they walked on the dance floor and it was really dark that no one would recognize or remember what would happen.

the two started dancing, leaving no room for jesus and Fred's hands were all around the girls body, touching her breasts and rubbing his couch at her behind. hermoine could feel him getting hard, she smirked.

then he moved his hand on her legs in went under her skirt and felt her not wearing underwear:" oh you dirty slut"

the girl blushed at his words. fred put both of his hand on her breasts and leaned in to whisper in her ear:"follow me". so she did.

they walked out of the  commin room and walked behind some painting, which hermoine didnt even know was a door and there was a bedroom there.

fred not batting an eye slammed her against the wall and started making out with her, he ripped her shirt and took it off, she will not be able to put it on again, he went down her neck and left hickeys until her breast and started sucking on them and biting them, squizing the other while the first was in his mouth.

hermoine could only moan and not talk, she missed fred's mouth on her. then he went lower and took off her skirt, leaving her naked he picked her up and put hermoine on the bed, he went down on the girl and started eating her out.

hermoine pushed his head deeper in her, craving all of his tounge in her. but then fred stopped and mutter what seemed to be a spell. all of sudden hermoine hands and legs were tied to the bed.

"fred??" she was a bit confused.

"oh dont worry love, we just wanna have some fun" said a voice that had just entered the room. it was George.

"hormone hun,  we thought two is more fun than one, no?" fred asked taking off his pants with george.

the girls was shocked, she didn't know is she wanted this or even if she could survive it,  but she didnt exactly have an out. so she just nodded still not being able to talk.

the twins smirked and George walked over to her face  he kissed her and she answered not wanting to say anything. he stopped and went on the bed straddling her and putting his dick in her mouth. she was a bit taken it back by the size but she took it ad much as she could.

but George pushed his penis inside her mouth deeper with every time, making the poor girls choke and roll her eyes. but George found this hot and and her tounge was doing wonders.

while this was happening fred started fingering hermoine going slow and teasing, he could see how she was trying to push herself against his fingers so they go deeper, but fred didnt let it.

hermoine felt like she was about not be able to breathe due to George's dick in the back of her throat but then he came and pulled out. hermoine was left out of breath and George just smiled and stepped off the bed.

fred stopped teasing the girls with his fingers and switched places with george.  without any warning George inserted his dick inside hermoine making her moan quite loudly. but to shush her up fred put his really hard dick in her mouth.

hermoine couldn't focus on giving the proper blowjob to fred, because George was going at it and it felt so good to hermoine that she was a mess. but fred didnt like this.

"suck my dick slut" and he put it deeper making hermoine choke. he even grabbed the back if her head and started moving it for her until she started trying to focus on that.

but it didnt help that she was at her climax and she came before George or fred did so she wasn't able to do anything due to the tiredness but the guys didnt stop even if hermoine wasn't moving anymore herself  fred finished in bet mouth after a few more thrusts and George finished in her vagina at the same time.

he walked over to the girl and took her head in his hand to make her look at him.

"it was a pleasure to fuck you. ron should be lucky and we should do this more often dear" he kissed her lips and left the room.

fred on the other hand walked to her still with his dick out. hermoine didnt have the strength to fuck anymore. but fred wasn't going to give her up before he himself got to fuck her pussy. so he removed the ropes that were holding her and made her get on her all fours.

he obeyed him not wanting to say no due to being scared what he would say or do then. and she didnt want this to be the last time she had sex with him.

fred without a warning put his dick inside her wet vagina and started fucking her. hermoine now was moaning harder than before due to nothing being in her mouth.

fred was being aggressive, he liked the sounds hermoine was making. he came in her, again and pulled out leaving her there on the bed.

he put his clothes on and said: "i hope you enjoyed tonight, there are clothes on the dresser if anything and you should get ready cause I veluve ron will want to have some fun with you too tonight. down worry I'll call him right now to here. and you better have a good explanation to him why ur already naked and soo want out when he comes" he smirked and left the room.

there was no way hermoine could even take little ron right now.