night to remember

word count: 417

the party was going full blown, it was like three am and at this point the students who still where there, none of them was sober. not a single one. and for the fact most of them in a state of mind that they wouldn't remember most of the things happening right now.

so when ginny wearing this tight, tight black dress which was risen up quite a lot thumbles against luna who was wearing a black skirt and a black tank top but with these big wierd earrings. the girls immediately looked at each other up and down and started making out there at the drink table. luna grabbed  ginny's butt with both of her hands while ginny pulled the blonde girl closer by the waist and her other hand on the girls breasts. 

they, while  passionly making out, made their way to a room that appeared exactly for their need. and it locked it self when they entered.  ginny on top, they fell into the bed. while making out luna took off ginny's dress revealing that nothing was under it and she smiled sitting up and removing her top and then the skirt also with nothing under it. 

ginny being the first on top started kissing lunas neck and going down to her breasts. she started sucking on her nipples and bite them a little with luna moaning. she went further down and planting kisses right above her vagina. then she kissed her inner tights teasing the poor girl. and  finally stuck her tongue inside her leaving luna a mouning mess, the girls only hoped that the room was also soundproof. in a matter of seconds luna had came in ginnys mouth.

the roles then were switched after luna came to her climax, she pushed ginny under her and started making out with the girl with her hands grabbing every inch of her body. she moved lower to her neck leaving bite marks all around. and then sucking on her breasts and biting them, while ginny just moaned her mind away.

luna went back to her lips and started making out with the girl again while her hands moved lower and started moving circles around ginnys vagina. and then she started fingering her which made ginny moan in lunas mouth which only made her smile.

in a matter of seconds, again, ginny had came and was an even bigger mess than luna was. luna planted a kiss on ginnys lips.

"definitely a night to remember"