Prologue or Bio?

After the British Royal Navy surrendered the Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugen to the US Eagle Union. The US President by that time sent her to three atomic bombing tests and miraculously survived. After reffiting and repairing the ship. She entered service again in 1950 as a war broke out in the Korean Peninsula.

USS Prinz Eugen traveled along with the Iowa class battleship Wisconsin. As USS Prinz Eugen and USS Wisconsin was helping the Allies by bombing the coast, Three suicidal planes strucked Prinz Eugen but managed to limp back home at Newport news shipbuilding.

After going for three and a half weeks of repairs. She once voyage to help in the Suez Crisis.

And after Seven more battles between 1953 to 1967 she finally got back home but she rammed the new aircraft carrier USS Nimitz.

USS Prinz Eugen suffered from massive hull damaged. As she was going on repairs the US President demand a refit on her. The Shipbuilding company agreed and spent 3 years.

After that she voyaged again with the USS Enterprise CVN-65,USS Midway CVB-41 and USS Missouri BB-63.

After the conflict ended in the Vietnam. She headed straight back home to undergo another refit along with four iowa class.

1985 when the four Iowa's and Prinz Eugen finished their refits. USS Prinz Eugen became the task force leader when her and fleet was sent to the ongoing Gulf War.

The Soviets knew the might if the heavy cruiser so they protented and launched the Kirov and Slava Class Cruisers to combat Prinz Eugen.

After the Gulf War. Soviet ultimately fall in 1991. After that the 4 Iowa's and USS Midway was finally decommissioned. USS Prinz Eugen undergo 6 years of refit and joined the US 7th fleet and spent 21 her years in the west Philippine sea along with USS Abraham Lincoln CVN-72 and his strike group. But on the 22nd of January 2013 the Philippines and China started a conflict om the west philphine sea. By the September of 2020 the new and more powerful than Gerald R. Ford was launched by the PLA Navy under the name of Type 003. Later that year the new PLA Battlecruiser under the name of Type 065. More new warship emerged and China,North Korea and Russia agreed on teaming up. By February of 2021 50+ new PLA warship was commisioned along with the terryfiying beast, Type 004 and 005. And the rival of the Typhoon class and Ohio Type 096,098 and 100 is launched. Type 058 was also launched.

North Korea strengthen it's army and produced many nuclear weapons the russians supported the Airforce of the North Korea.

The russians also has 70+ new warships in them. The Beastly Aircraft Carrier/Cruiser Shtorm along with the Lider. New Sophisticated Gorshkov class was also was laid down. New submarines also was launched and Many more. The Russian Airforce Built the Terror of the skies. Tupolev PAK-DA along with new SU-75 and MIG-41. The Westerners aren't aware of this nor any asian countries.

By 2024 the PLA navy surpassed the long holder of the king of the seas the US Navy. The US Navy was shocked by this as many F/A-18 Hornets and the massive strength of the Combined Russian/China fleet im the Region. US 7th Fleet was outnumbered. USS Prinz Eugen was back home to undergo a massive refit. By 2025. The China succesfully invaded the Manila,Philippines and fall through there hands. The US was defeated as they didn't expected a nuke from North Korea will wipe their army. The NATO and EU was now very aware. USS Prinz Eugen finished her refits.

USS Prinz Eugen main cannons was replaced with Mark 12 Modified version (17inch). 256 VLS, 4 MLRS,10 Anti Air Defense CIWS,Two Depth Charge Torpedoes.

A new war will emerge soon.

Bio:

Name and Occupation: KMS Prinz Eugen (Before) USS Prinz Eugen (Now)