Chapter VI

As the light dissapeared Akagi and Enterprise was in a unknown place. Both of them are floating but Enterprise Eyes is glowing yellow.

Akagi: W..who are you!? You Monster!

Enterprise didn't respond and aimed her bow to Akagi. Akagi readied herself to block the attacks that Enterprise will gonna blow at her.

Enterprise moved very swiftly. Akagi can't keep up with Enterprise. Akagi launched her planes but Enterprise just destroyed it. Akagi used her powerful fire ball attacks. But none of them hitted Enterprise.

Enterprise finally found a opening and striked akagi. Akagi was shot down.

Akagi fall and died. Enterprise looked down and remained her consciousness.

Enterprise: W...what just happened?

Enterprise also fall.

Meanwhile both crimson axis and azure lane are in a cold and freezing place. The Axis lost Akagi. Kaga was desperate on finding her sister akagi but it is too risky and the Axis shipgirls are already running out of supplies. Same happens for the Union and Royals. But the union needs Enterprise so Laffey,Javelin and Cleveland break off to find Enterprise. In the base Prinz Eugen was badly hurt and needs a week and half to fully recover.

Enterprise: Where am i?

Enterprise was lost in the cold region. But luckily The union's finding team was able to find Enterprise and retreated.

Meanwhile at the base:

Prinz Eugen: Ugh....Fuck. I can't move properly.

Vestal: Pls rest well Ms. Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: I will Vestal.

Vestal just smiled and leaved the room.

Prinz Eugen is thinking her plans about zuikaku who's now corrupted.

The Union and the Royal Combined fleet returned from a hectic fight.

Skip:

3 weeks has passed and no any major and minor activities from both side was conducted as all of the shipgirls needs to rest for a long time.

Kaga: Nee sama....where are you?

Kaga can't stop thinking about Akagi's condition and where she is now.

Prinz Eugen is also fully recovered and now busy on planning how will she defeat Zuikaku.

Enterprise: Busy as usual don't you?

Prinz Eugen: Enterprise. What are you doing here?

Enterprise: I thought I'll stop by.

Prinz Eugen: uhm...ok?

Enterprise: So what your doing now?

Prinz Eugen: Those damn sirens took the black wisdom that is with us and that shipgirl i ripped in half is alive.

Enterprise: Zuikaku?

Prinz Eugen: Yeah.....that's why I'm planning on how i will defeat her. Even her insticts and prediction is also fast.

Enterprise: Well i can help with that problem of yours.

Prinz Eugen: No. I don't want any of the Union Girls to get hurt trying to protect me.

Enterprise: Ohh come on.

Prinz Eugen: Fine. But this is the last time.

Enterprise nodded.

Prinz Eugen explained on what was all her plan. Enterprise will lure Zuikaku into the trap. Prinz Eugen will strike from above as Prinz Eugen will ride one of the dauntlesses Enterprise can launch.

Meanwhile at the Royal Navy Garden:

Queen Elizabeth,Warspite and other Royal Navy shipgirls are assisting the Queen as they play golf.

Queen Elizabeth: What do you think about the sirens Warspite?

Warspite: I don't know what you're talking about your majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: I do mean on how powerful they are. Just like what Akagi did to bring us in her world. It's a 100% siren power and her ability to summon that many turrets to strike belfast.

Warspite: Well....uhm i think that greed and lust for power can always end at the bad. But akagi has a strong connection with the siren.

Queen Elizabeth: Just what in the world are you thinking Akagi?

As soon the Queen won the Golf match they all head towards the public hot spring.

Several shipgirls from both Union and Royal Was there.

The Cleveland sisters was talking on how they protect their underwears from being stole until Sheffield Came in. Montpelier asked Sheffield on how sheffield protect her underwear sheffield replied back by not wearing any underwear. In first the Cleveland sisters wasn't taking it seriously and taught Sheffield was joking until Sheffield lifted her outfit revealed that she doesn't wear the Cleveland sisters instantly covered their eyes and apologized. Meanwhile Unicorn is having fears on taking bath with others until Laffey and Javelin cheered her. Sandy on the other side was electrecuted by Eldrige.

Prinz Eugen and Enterprise was next to each other. Enterprise can't stop blushing as she really liked Prinz Eugen Alot.