Chapter II

As the Sakura Empire Retreated the New Base was get off guard and some ships was badly damaged but thanks to Prinz Eugen they we're saved. Prince Of Wales and Enterprise talked with Prinz Eugen.

Also there's 3 different Outfits for Prinz Eugen.

Normal

Darkside

Darkside

Maid

Enterprise: So you don't come from here?

Prinz Eugen: Yes. I was used to fight the PLA Navy and Russian Navy but i was sunked and revived into this world.

Prince Of Wales: Can we trust you?

Prinz Eugen: Of course. And also i know your gonna invite me to join in this organization i say I'll accept.

Enterprise: Well that was fast.

Prince Of Wales: Indeed. Well welcome to Azur Lane.

Prinz Eugen: The otherside need to be educated.

Enterprise and Wales just giggled.

Meanwhile in the Open Waters.

Akagi is treating Kaga's Wound.

Akagi: Don't move sister.

Kaga: I'm fine sister.

Akagi: Ara ara don't be such stubborn.

?: You two are so sweet.

Akagi: Where are you?

The shipgirl jumped from Akagi's island.

Akagi: The famed warrior of the Iron Blood Prinz Eugen.

Kaga: Why did you attack us earlier!?

Prinz Eugen (AL): Attacked? I just arrived here your probably forgot that we're allies.

Akagi: stop kaga.

Prinz Eugen (AL): So what's really going on hmm?

Akagi explained what happened and asked Prinz Eugen (AL) to attack Hornet's Fleet.

Prinz Eugen (AL) was interested and taked Ayanami,Z23 and the crane sisters.

Hornet's Fleet comprising of two aircraft carrier,one battleship and destroyer is in move. Not very far away is the main Royal Navy Fleet under the command of Queen Elizabeth. But Hornet's Fleet was ambushed by the crane sisters. Enterprise and Everyone was alerted. Enterprise wasn't really badly damaged. Laffey,Javelin,Cleveland and Prinz Eugen followed.

As Hornet was the last standing in her fleet. Hornet tries to avoid bombs from Zuikaku and Shokaku Planes. On the other side is Prinz Eugen (AL) and Z23. Enterprise,Cleveland,Javelin and Laffey arrived and assisted Hornet and her fleet.

Zuikaku: Grey Ghost.....

Enterprise Charged at Zuikaku while evading the planes. Zuikaku charged but missed and Enterprise and Zuikaku exchanged blows. On the other side is Z23 and Ayanami attacking Laffey and Javelin. But the two destroyer from the Union refused to fight back until Laffey got tired and wants to sleep. Z23 was furious of this as she was got toyed. Enterprise and Zuikaku was very close until Enterprise got a opening and Zuikaku was unaware but when Enterprise is about to counter Enterprise a barrage from another warship. The tension in the field got heavy the siren warships was quickly get destoryed in a flash of light.

A figure is slowly drifting in the waters of the wreckage and fire.

Cleveland: She's here!

Prinz Eugen launched several missiles and opened air defense the attackers can't believe and Akagi and Kaga wasn't lying.

Prinz Eugen (AL): So this is the warship that Akagi and Kaga is talking about.

Z23: Nani!?

As Prinz Eugen got closer Prinz Eugen (AL) Can't believe that they almost look alike.

Prinz Eugen: Tch.....a piece of cake.

Prinz Eugen (AL): A clone ehh? Let's see who's more capable.

Prinz Eugen (AL) readied her stance but....

Prinz Eugen: Checkmate!

A torpedo from her blown up Z23 unconscious. Next she targetted Zuikaku who can't keep up with Prinz Eugen. After almost beating Zuikaku. Prinz Eugen burning ruby eyes glowed and Prinz Eugen Murderdly cutted Zuikaku in half. Shokaku can't believe that such a cruel and no heart will do that to her sister. Prinz Eugen (AL) ordered a full retreat but Prinz Eugen stopped them and destroyed their ships rudders and crippled them.

Prinz Eugen (AL): Who are you!!

Prinz Eugen: I'm you. And this is where your legend die......Me.

Enterprise: Stop!

Prinz Eugen: Huh!? Why? They are your enemies.

Enterprise: They're not the real enemies here!

Prinz Eugen: Fine. But i won't hesitate to spare you three again.

The three surviving warships retreated like cowards. The Rest of the Royal Navy Fleet soon joined them and arrived at the base